people opinions on ninja tabi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-03-2011

what are your guys opinions

my opinion

when you're USUALLY facing 2 bruisers, and one of them is tryn alot of the time, i think dodge boots are insanely good. Idk some people question dodge boots

thoughts?

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

The problem with dodge boots is that you are depending on that dodge chance to actually proc ( i know they give armor too )...

Ninja Tabi just isn't worth using unless you are using a champion that gets something from dodging ( like jax ) or running the dodge mastery in defense.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

By the off chance, did you get told that it was bad came here to verify your decision already knowing full well that Ninja Tabi is a great choice if the enemies are lacking CC and good amount of their damage is based on autoattacks?

marklukejohn

11-04-2011

In twisted treeline. There are times when they go 2 or 3 ad champs. One game I faced Nocturne, Udyr, Garen(semi ad?). I realize looking back that dodge boots would have went nicely with my dodge runes and masteries. I think dodge boots have a place in TT, to punish those teams that go all AD(which happens more often than you think, even at high elo 1500+).

Koldheartedjsp

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
By the off chance, did you get told that it was bad came here to verify your decision already knowing full well that Ninja Tabi is a great choice if the enemies are lacking CC and good amount of their damage is based on autoattacks?
no srs question. usually i do run tabi for the sake of the defense but it forces me to take a tenacity slot sometimes and that's no fun