How come TEDDYRO isn't on a lol team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wallstreetadam

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyRO View Post
Umm let me clear a few things up, I used to play this game around 4 months ago on my other account Azriam. I trolled quite often back then, but I don't bother with that kind of stuff anymore(one exception is rain man and oddone).

Second thing is, I'm not interested in playing for a pro team, too much teen drama(aka what's started to happen in this thread). Could I have a big impact on any team I join, most likely, but am I interested in doing so? Not right now.

Chongshen rumor - so false it's out of this world

Troll rumor - Um maybe oddone and rain man one game but that was just returning the favor.

I'm 24, I don't care for teen drama, it's cool that I got rank 1, but I couldn't care less if someone better got it.

Lastly people are so bandwagon in this community it's actually sickening, look at the scumbag dignitas outbreak, and after one interview nothing is being said anymore. It's all good talk all you want I couldn't care less about highschool cafeteria drama, shove it where the sun don't shine

That sums up everything I needed to say.
yo u stream? link?

Outworld

11-03-2011

Morde es #1, always win

AZRIAM2

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetadam View Post
yo u stream? link?
I don't stream, I have no plans to currently.

NPCDoran

11-03-2011

Quote:
I'm 24, I don't care for teen drama, it's cool that I got rank 1, but I couldn't care less if someone better got it.
Idk man, I saw you arguing with ReginaId about Rank 1, you obviously care to some extent. Other than that, idc, it's funny seeing unranked act like you are some low elo player who magically appeared in high elo.

Reidan

11-03-2011

TeddyRO is my smurf.

AZRIAM2

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCDoran View Post
Idk man, I saw you arguing with ReginaId about Rank 1, you obviously care to some extent. Other than that, idc, it's funny seeing unranked act like you are some low elo player who magically appeared in high elo.
It's called fight or flight, it's been part of the human evolution forever.

NPCDoran

11-03-2011

Quote:
wut, if you didn't care for drama then why would you get in an argument. I'm just calling you on your BS.

AKAlNU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Don't listen to the naysayers, this game needs more high elo **** talkers. You should team up with gingerBROWN, feedfest, Grackis and maybe xxPhaxen or Vman and get imaqtpie from dignitas, it would be the best team ever.

Bdizzle111

11-03-2011

Chongshen got a name change

Dovian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Quote:
So you're 24... and you don't actually understand what "fight or flight" means...

ok