Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to stop my ranked losing streak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mills Mess

11-03-2011

I do NOT want to get stuck in elo hell. Over the past few days, I have been losing ranked games every time, going from a bit over 1400 to the 1200s. I felt really at place in the 1400s, most of the people were on my level or only slightly worse/better (Yes, I know, only 1400s, call me noob). But I have just been losing and losing and losing for my last games. I don't know why this is happening, if it's just bad luck with teams or if it's me. Suggestions?

Btw, if you are looking at my match history, the leave is from the Mac Client bug. Not my fault!

LazyCanuck

11-03-2011

dont lose the next game and the losing streak will end

Eiales

11-03-2011

Play normals! At least for a while.

Meruru

11-03-2011

afk in champ select and ur team will carry u

just tried it, afked corki and my team went like 20 - 0 instantly

Mills Mess

11-03-2011

Quote:
Eiales:
Play normals! At least for a while.

Yeah, I've been playing a couple normals, I play well in the normals, then I decide to play a ranked. I jungle, by the time I reach level 3 two kills have already been given by mid and top. It's just like... what...?

Ralmaz

11-03-2011

A loss is a loss, some losses are unavoidable, just keep playing till you win

Edit: you lack experience, go play normals, you just hit 30

Hegna

11-03-2011

Stop playing ranked for a bit. Seriously. I stop myself at 2 losses in one day. You're obviously not playing to the best of your ability if you keep dropping (or were lucky to get there in the first place), so you really should just take a break from ranked until you think you can get back to the top of your game.

MrJon3s

11-03-2011

Go play a normal game and just win.

fasndfgioqnweofa

Recruiter

11-03-2011

try playing a jungler that can carry the game. Gank often and ward important places as you pass them. in a lot of ways junglers control the pace of the game and can really carry a team if he plays well. But of course there will always be those game where your top lane goes 0/56/2 and you can't win. but don't get into arguments with the people because when you start arguing with your team your most likely going to lose.

Ocean God

11-03-2011

Quote:
Hegna:
Stop playing ranked for a bit. Seriously. I stop myself at 2 losses in one day. You're obviously not playing to the best of your ability if you keep dropping (or were lucky to get there in the first place), so you really should just take a break from ranked until you think you can get back to the top of your game.

People say this alot, its actually a poisonous mentality. If you keep consistently losing, your mistakes will become clearer to you and help you improve and its better in the long run.