<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

01-08-2012

Nelhs saw Nite trying to open the Gate, this time with more energy. The gem redirected the energy toward the Gate, colliding with it once again. Nelhs watches as thoughts wandered throughout his mind. From all of his experience with Gates, when they close, it usually lasts for a few days. This one, however, stayed closed far longer than it should. Plus, even with outside force, a Gate never reacts to it. This is why the Hand should've succeeded in opening it. He had to draw a conclusion that finally backed one of his and Midgard's suspicions. "Someone doesn't want us to leave. Nite, I think that's as far we'll get for now. I need a moment to think about this whold thing."

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Nite bowed his head to Nelhs, "Very well, and I'm sorry,"

Nite looked to Cassandra, "I'm afraid I'll need to know more about your father, but I will do my best to help,"

He then looked to Sid, "Name your price, Sid, you know I'm willing to help you, and if you wish to study the Hand, then you can do so,"

Gamefreak506

01-09-2012

"Don't be, Gates never act like that, so the Hand should've opened it." Nelhs said, trying to reassure Nite. The gem in his hands disappeared and he began to think about what happened. "Someone doesn't want us to leave this world. Whoever it is, they know about the Gate, probably more than I do. But there's only a few that can see them."

"Nelhs." Midgard started. Nelhs looks at him. "Earlier, your strength has increased far beyond your normal capabilities." Nelhs took a moment to think then nodded. "When was the last you recall your strength being that way?"

Nelhs sat silent for a while. In his mind, he thought of a large monster inside a heat filled cavern. He saw a young man a few years younger than him gesturing toward him. Nelhs nodded, giving a wolfish grin as he runs on all fours. The mechanical gloves the young man wears changes into a fist as he punches the ground beneath him, creating stalagmites rushing toward the monster. Nelhs runs alongside the stalagmites, then curls into a ball. A spectral appears looking exactly like Nelhs, imitating his movements except that it was on the stalagmites that were gathering inside it. Nelhs uncurled himself and stopped running, but the spectral kept going with the growing numbers of stalagmites around it until it was under the monster, causing lacerations in the process. It suddenly exploded, filling the monster's chest with spiky rocks.

"A week before I came to Runeterra, when I was with a relative of mine." Nelhs finally responded. His face suddenly turned surprised at the Draconian. "Wait, you're saying there's another Bearer?" He saw Midgard nodded his head once. "I didn't think there would be another one, but if it's true, then they're the one keeping that Gate shut."

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

Sid looked relieved, "It is a somewhat delicate matter that I need help with. One that needs some discussion. In private. But I have plenty of time, when you're done here let me know." Sid nodded his head and walked to a rock that looked good for sitting. He promptly sat down and began tinkering with several half finished devices he had removed form his bag.

Elsewhere, Casper had retrieved and donned his disguise. He and Melchior, having once again assumed their default forms, ran after Delmegar. Before he reached his ship they stopped him and Casper spoke, "Delmegar, first we would like to apologize for delaying you in your departure. The delay is necessary for us to say the other two things we wish. Second, we wish to apologize for the manner in which we attacked you."
Melchior chimed in in his usual cheerful tone, "Well I wasn't that bad."
"Quiet."
"Well I didn't turn into a bunch of blades did I? Nope, just me in a big old ball."
"Quiet! You have been spending too much time with Candice." Casper turned back to Delmegar, "Third, should you need a place to stay or an ally in your travels, Sid's hearth is open to you. I realize you two are not well acquainted, but I doubt he would mind your presence."

NinajFridge

01-09-2012

Nin-aj moved over to where Sid sat. He gestured next to him and said, "Do you mind?"

Delmegar

01-10-2012

Delmegar thought long and hard in the few short minutes he spent after leaving Nite and the others. His brief time with the group left somewhat of an impact on him, and there was no denying that there was strength among them. Not all of them were capable swordsman, or adept mages, or both; but, there character was undeniable. Even the mercenary was honorable, from what he could see.

For the first time in a very long time, Nightmare was silent within him. The darkness was still within him, he knew. There was nothing that could destroy Nightmare, and he did not want it to be gone. But, for now, he would enjoy the peace and...

Footsteps...

He felt a hand grab him by the shoulder. He calmly turned back to see the two golems he briefly fought earlier, "Delmegar, first we would like to apologize for delaying you in your departure. The delay is necessary for us to say the other two things we wish. Second, we wish to apologize for the manner in which we attacked you."

The Lord of Krizar nodded to the one to speak, then turned to the other and nodded again. He wasn't sure where they were going with this, but turned to leave. Before he did, the conversation continued.

"Well I wasn't that bad." The second said in an overly joyful, and cheerful voice. They were very human, he noted.

"Quiet."

"Well I didn't turn into a bunch of blades did I? Nope, just me in a big old ball." The second continued, persistent in his efforts to seem harmless, and underrated.

"Quiet!"

Delmegar smiled at the two, "Don't worry about it. Pretty sure it was me that started it anyhow. Was there anything else I can do for you two?" He asked, nonchalantly. It was hard to be rude to them. They, like the others forgave him his transgressions quite easily.

"Third, should you need a place to stay or an ally in your travels, Sid's hearth is open to you. I realize you two are not well acquainted, but I doubt he would mind your presence."

"Sid's Hearth, hmm. Very well, should I ever happen across such a place, I will be certain to stop in. If your master Sid is ever in need of assistance, please come to my home in Krizar. I am not sure how much longer I will be able to extend this offer with things going as they are, but for now. You are welcome to House Amaron." He bowed before them with a smile, then turned away to his ship just a couple hundred yards away. "If any of you need a way back home.. my ship is available. Make it quick though." Delmegar said with a small laugh.

Papa Palpatine

01-11-2012

Sid looked up at Nin-Aj, "Not at all my friend, have a seat."

Boogeybeast

01-11-2012

"Well Sid, I'll be sure to help you right after Cassandra, she did ask first after all," Nite said.

NinajFridge

01-13-2012

Nin-aj nodded and sat. "I hate saying goodbye but as a general rule you're never far behind me. Or sometimes I'm never far behind you. So I know it's not goodbye for long. But still. I'll be sure to come and visit you for once." With that Nin-aj nodded once more and stood. One down...

Papa Palpatine

01-17-2012

As Nin-Aj stood, Sid, without looking up, said, "It's painful isn't it?"