Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

11-05-2011

((@Papa: biggest reaction would be appearing inside their city. though there is a small place in the city that blocks 100% of all magic from coming in and out. magic can exist inside this place, but none of it can be sensed else where. if Nin-aj enterdd the room, your devices couldn't detect him, unless it detected him transdimensionally. like it used another dimension to find him. Then it would work fine.))

After about an hour of walking, the group came across a large set of doors. A pair of guards stood outside of it, but soon opened for the group.

What they saw was stunning to say the least. It was a circular chamber about 50 feet high an 2 miles in diameter. At its center was a pillar about 100 feet in diameter. About 30 buildings were built around its base spreading out, mainly built out of stone but a few here and there built out of wood but none of them built professionally built. At the pillars base was a large building built into it. There was a small dirt path to the pillar. But this was noticed by those who didn't notice their light source.

Completely covering the inside of the room was a dazzling collection of crystals of all shapes and sizes. They looked very similar to nexus crystals, but didn't put off enough magic. The pillar also was covered in these crystals. They made the chamber appear to be as bright as day, but in a rainbow of colors.

Jake turned and expected to see their amazed faces. "Welcome to our home. Welcome, to Zarahemla."

((curse my lack of creativity!))

freAK47

11-05-2011

((anyone ther?))

NinajFridge

11-05-2011

Nin-aj gazed upon the Crystals. He made no expression but inside he wondered what could have possibly made this.
All this was mine once. This land was mine. And it shall be again.
"Your delusional."
The company would here what Nin-aj said.

Nin-aj shook his head. He had said it in his head but his mouth had moved. He'd spent many days learning to talk in his head. How could the ability just have abandoned him?
You're losing you grip on reality. And your grip on your friend Kinkou. He's gone now. Only I'm here.

Nin-aj shrugged his right shoulder again. It was beginning to burn.
"Kinkou?"
There was a faint shout in the dark confines of Nin-aj's mind.

Nin-aj shuddered. He was alone with a monster. And nobody could help him. Nobody would.

((I'm here))

Papa Palpatine

11-06-2011

((Looks like its my time to shine.))

With a muffled rush of displaced air and a visible distortion of space Sid's five party members appeared rather abruptly behind the other group. Candice looked a bit disoriented and wobbled on her feet a little.
"Dammit Sid, you shoulda warned me befor-"
"Not now Candice!" Sid cut her off with great urgency in his voice. He quickly scanned the group until his eyes fell upon Nin-Aj. Seeing the sand infection he made a beeline for the nomad.
"Nin-Aj, please tell me Kinkou can help us contain this."

freAK47

11-06-2011

As they teleported in, every metallion in the scouting party felt it and they all turned and faced the new group. Sledge laid Nite down gently and leaped over the heads of the people in Nite's group, landing with a pwoerful thud and sending small crystals everywhere. The others took up defensive positions blocking palpatine's way. Jake walked towards them. "You had better have a good reason for coming here human."

You could see almost 20 individuals coming from the city and headed this way.

Gamefreak506

11-06-2011

((I'm here. I just had to take care of stuffs including working on Nelhs and Midgard's profiles. And speaking of Midgard, I finally found a picture that best describes his appearance. I put their links here. The only things that changed are the abilities and descriptions.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/69
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/124
The dragon form Nelhs is taking at the moment is in the description. The link is there.))

Nelhs turned around to find Sid's group behind them. He took a moment to recognize them when they got surrounded by the Metallions. "Sid? Mel? Casper?" Nelhs tilted sideways to look at the others in Sid's group. "...Other guys?"

"I believe the name of the lady is Candice." Midgard said before he noticed Sid checking on Nin-aj, who seems to be in pain. "Has his condition gotten worse? Why did he not speak?"

Boogeybeast

11-06-2011

((Right, well, since my last post went unnoticed, here goes another))

As Sledge set down Nite, the druid groaned. His eyes fluttered open, but this time they stayed open. He looked around, taking in his surroundings, he saw familiar faces and strange new ones. He saw that they were underground, there were crystals all around. Nite sat up, holding his head in his remaining hand. He heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Sid, Melchior, his strange duplicate Casper, and Candice, along with one other he didn't know. He also took note of the odd metallic people. He stood slowly and looked around once more. With everyones attention to the arrival of Sid, Nite silently slipped backwards into a shadowy area of the cave. He walked down a side tunnel until he found a small underground waterfall. He took a seat on a rock to the side. He cupped his hand in the water and drank of it. He silently stared into the water. He looked to the stump of his arm, he thought of his staff, and it's history. He thought of Reinhart, and how Nite was responsible for his death. Nite shed a single tear which dropped into the water. The water briefly shimmered. He thought of leaving, of finishing what he alone started, by himself. He knew it was ridiculous, he could not stand alone against the forces against him, but he didn't want anyone else hurt. He silently contemplated his dilemma, staring into the water.

Jaykoboy

11-06-2011

((Sorry I was gone so long. The Lore Forums didn't seem to work for the past few days on my home computer. Even now, I'm using my dad's laptop, so there's going to be quite a few typoes.))

Konnan grimaced. "Okay, fine. Examine my mind. Please don't hurt me. And if you do have to hurt me, just remember my family motto: Not the face."

Alarius14

11-06-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/74 can i join in))

freAK47

11-06-2011

((ur profile is kinda scrawny. but i dont see why not, id just suggest filling it in a little bit))

Konnan was brought along to be examined later. Shiz approached him from behind, placing a half a ring made of black stone and with small yellow runes on it. "Activate." Konnan would feel slightly dizzy a moment and hear a small buzz that soon passed. If he tried to use his magic now, it would just fizzle and fail. If he tried to remove the ring, it wouldn't come off and would feel like he was pulling off his skin.

Jake and the metallions stayed between Sid's group and Nite's unintentionally. "I want an answer human. Who are you and what are you doing in our home?" Arya looked back to check on Nite to see him gone. She saw him entering a nearby tunnel. She sent a mental message to Jake. The injured human is missing. I saw where he went. Jake responded. Take the healers and find him. We will help that man. Arya turned and ran for Nite's tunnel. 4 of the group coming from the city could be seen heading for the same tunnel.

Six more metallions came through the main entrance to the cavern behind Sid's group, cutting off their retreat as the 20 foot door closed shut.

Arya entered Nite's cave, the healers about 20 feet behind her. "You shouldn't be up human. We're here to help you. My name is Arya." The healers stayed at the cave's entrance while she approached.