<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

11-03-2011

((if hes close to the institute at all, it doesn't matter. They hate anyone that has anything to do with the institute. i got a profile for them explaining their back story. They'll still hate him. not saying don't join, its just a heads up. profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1175 ))

Necromonger

11-04-2011

Cassandra relented her grip, keeping an eye on Konnan even as she walked quietly over to Jake. "You wanted to tell me something?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Dietrich went around the camp after ensuring Nite would be alright without watch. The cyborg's features were mostly hidden, but it was clear that there was a pale woman's face underneath. She offered everyone in the group minor refreshments and offers of medical check-ups with a polite if synthesized voice, though her programmed hand gestures would reveal each finger had an instrument attached. A scalpel for an index finger, a needle for the pinkie, and so on... a disturbing sight to non-zaunites, no matter how talented Dietrich was at the medical arts. Hers must be an interesting story.

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

((Well then, I've never heard of a good story without any conflict. Thanks for the info.))

freAK47

11-04-2011

((how long will you be on necro?))

freAK47

11-04-2011

Jake looked at Cassandra. "Can you vouch for them? If you say they are trust worthy, we will let them into our city. Our healers can revive your friend. The other one doesn't look to good either. If you say yes, and they turn out to threaten my people, any and all trust we had in you will be gone. If you think they're trustworthy, I'll let them in."

Shiz looked down on Konnan. "Heres the deal. You got three options: 1) run and die, 2)surrender and allow us to examine your mind. if you mean us no harm, your memories of us will be wiped and your free to go. or 3) you stay here forever or until one of us determines that your trustworthy enough to be set free."

Necromonger

11-04-2011

"Yeah, they're alright..." She avoided mentioning Nite and everyone else started their journey from the Institute. "It'll pretty much be my job to cut down anyone that crosses up anyway. And my jump pack needs a recharge. So does Dietrich." She points to her cyborg companion.

"As for the new guy, I usually vote brain eating to determine if he would be a threat." She said a bit aloud to let Konnan hear.

freAK47

11-04-2011

((im going to wait for everyone else before posting. some people haven't shown up here yet))

freAK47

11-04-2011

((okay can we have a headcount? if your character is in this rp, report his location please. and no doing it for other people))

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

((My five are in the Institute.))

NinajFridge

11-04-2011

((I have no idea where I am. Still with Nite I assume))