<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

"Thank you," Nite nodded curtly before following quickly behind Arya.

NinajFridge

11-06-2011

Nin-aj looked up blearilly. "I can walk, I can walk, I can..." He stood shakilly. "Walk."

Necromonger

11-07-2011

Cassandra placed an armored hand on Nin-aj's shoulder to steady him. She said nothing for a moment, then sighed, looking at each of her injured companions. "If everyone insists on moving when they're in a weakened state, I can just imagine how pleased our enemies will feel when we see them."

She kept her hand there until Nin-aj was slightly better, then moved on. Cassandra follows Arya, walking at a more brisk pace- she was extremely grateful for her heightened endurance and regeneration, which enabled her to see almost every fight at full strength. The situation around them calm, Cassandra kept her chain blade at her side, and her helm under her arm. Wearing her dominion armor, her footsteps were audible, steady and heavy steps. Her hair hang long and free, swaying with each step.

SmileyDemon

11-07-2011

Pandora watched her companions from afar filter into the caverns; something was odd about them so she did not follow. She had what she wanted after all. She opened her claws to reveal a striking gold ring so small and delicate, yet holding much power. She had taken it with her physic powers off of Nites limp body before they went with a strange being into the underground chambers. Pandora could sense its power, but it was alien to her, she needed someone who knew how to use it. Then in the distance she saw the great warrior leave atop the bleached bones of his draco-lich heading north. If anyone knew how to use it it would be him.

Later In the Shadow Isles....

She flew behind them always at a distance, yet they knew that they were being followed. Across an ocean they flew until they came upon a dark landscape. They landed in a valley on the island surrounded by a rotting forest. Grave stones marked the only sign of civilization having once been there. She landed not far away and reverted to her human form. She watched as the powerful man completed some arcane ritual she was not aware of. As he finished she walked slowly up to the pair. The island shook, the very stone moaning in ancient despair. "I bear the gifts of the Shurmia mighty warrior." Pandora said, kneeling. She held out her hand opening it to reveal the golden ring. It shown through the mists surrounding them and hummed softly.

(( If too controlling or ruins something let me know and I will change. Taking the ring was the original intent of Pandora from my last post, but again if something is amiss tell me boogy and I'll make another entrance. Also the reasoning behind Pandora not following is in the Glory to the Minions Rp remember Nocturne had followed the minions and was nearly killed by the caverns energy. Same thing here as I'm assuming that is the cavern you are speaking of freak))

freAK47

11-07-2011

((nope different one. tht one was north of the barrier))

Rafeo

11-07-2011

((Yo Boogey, I asked to join this back on page two. Not sure if your silence is on purpose or if you haven't seen it yet.))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

((Shoot, sorry Raf, yeah you may join. And ****it Smiley, I didn't account for that, it'll make me improvise though, so thank you))

The Warrior looked at Pandora in disgust. "You are an aberration, Pandora, but you brought me a piece of the hand, you will have a use to me, your power will give me strength!" The Warrior made a grab for the fragment, while at the same time drawing his greatsword and swinging it singlehandedly at Pandora's neck. The blade was mythic, rich in legend and had only grown more powerful with age, it hungrily reached for her neck. Nothing magical or mundane could stop that blade.

Gamefreak506

11-07-2011

Nelhs and Midgard follows the group, both wondering how long Nin-aj can hold out. Nelhs looks at Nite, who doesn't seem to be in a good condition either. He reluctantly places his goggles back over his eyes. Overtime, the scans the goggles make gives less and less results until it reached the point where it gives few to none. Despite this, he decides to give it a try. He taps Nite on the shoulder to get his attention. "Nite, you don't mind if I scan your condition, do you? There's a possibility I may find something helpful for you."

Rafeo

11-07-2011

((Cool, I'll be waiting for a good time to enter.))

SmileyDemon

11-07-2011

Shadow Isles

And nothing did as whizzed through the air. Pandora had always been amazed at the power mortals could command and this one... would be perfect. It decapitated Pandora without so much as a shutter in the massive blades swing. She would let him use her, and in doing so let her use him. Her body began to blow away as red smoke lingering in the air. Just then the swords metal became red hot, blazing in heat as runic etchings were carved into it by an unknown force. The smoke billowed forth before being violently sucked into a red gash that ran along the blades width. The blades visage darkened and became more carnal with each passing second, its metal cracking under the strain of its own power and then.... it was over. Pandora was no where to be seen leaving the Warrior with the ring in hand and blade in the other.

((Pandora is still alive. She is just connected on a more 'personal' level with the Warrior.))