Why Sejuani has less clothing.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MYRealSlimShady

01-14-2012

because people drove freljordians to the edge of valoran where there is little resources etc, in her lore, they even said it was the lack food or "FURS".

It seems that in Sejuani's lore, Freljordian tradition in many way parallels Lokfars struggle in their barren homeland.

I really see no point to Lokfar as Freljord is already the nordic archetype....

Fiery Snake1

01-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
She pushed herself to extremes, walking out into blizzards without food or furs and training while frigid winds raked her flesh. She sparred with the strongest warriors of her tribe, one after another, until her legs would give out beneath her. She sustained injuries that would have killed any other member of the tribe, but she would only rise again, driven by sheer force of will and what her tribe took to calling her "heart of the blizzard."
d

Necromonger

01-15-2012

eh, good enough for me.

Vuther

01-15-2012

Ashe, on the other hand, will remain a mystery. I'm OK with that.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

if you doesnt have much clothing wouln't that mean she herself would be frosted by her own passive as well

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

If you really want an all-encompassing, logical reason for female champions wearing skimpy clothing, just remember that league champions are the superstar athletes of Valoran. If you've ever watched women's tennis, they play wearing short dresses/skirts and huge earings. Other athletes have modelling careers or endorsement jobs. In a sense, they're corporately forced into wearing what they do.