<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Link to Part 1: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=540281&
Part 2: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1350791

The Story So Far

Back story: During the first rune war there was an artifact of immense power. This artifact and it's wielder is the reason the war ended. This device was known as The Makers Hand.
Two humans and a yordle created this artifact, they were known only as The Prophet, The Seer, and The Oracle. They spent years using their supernatural ability to create this artifact, and upon it's creation realized what power they had brought into existence. Upon the war ending, the three beings decided to break the artifact into three pieces, each person taking one piece, the three then vowed to never see each other again and that the artifact should never be used again.
Now strange things are happening all over Valoran, seemingly minor and coincidental things. In Ionia there was a man, this man was Demacian, although he was a respected member of the Ionu clan. This man was known to many as Nite, a druid of sorts, who is with the Kinkou Order. He had been researching the artifact for years, for it might be the answer to his curse.
Nite, along with companions Nelhs/Midgard and Nin-Aj adventured to the Ironspike Mountains, where they met with The Oracle, they retrieved a piece of the hand, and set into motion events centuries in the making. The Oracle was killed by a mysterious new figure, who now hunts Nite. Nite departed from the party during the night, setting out alone to fulfill his destiny, to save Runeterra.
One piece of the Hand in his possessions, Nite ventured to the Institute of War's library to find the location of the next piece. He discovered it's location to be in the fallen city of Urtistan, at the Institute he and others were assaulted by a shadowy creature later revealed to be The Prophet.
After recovering the 2nd piece of the hand, Nite's party was assaulted by a force assembled by a creature known as The Warrior, who had infused the spirit of the Oracle within the corpse of a dragon, resulting in a creature known as a Draco-Lich. They defeated the army, thought the Warrior and his drake escaped, heading North. The Warrior had killed the Prophet as well, but not before the Prophet had told them the next fragment lay in the east. Nearly killed in combat, Nite was carried unconscious into a tunnel belonging to new companions.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Nite awoke groggily in a tunnel, the stump of his arm wrapped in a bandage. He looked around to see a few familiar faces, as well as a few unfamiliar ones. His eyes fluttered as he fell back into unconsciousness.

Necromonger

11-03-2011

Cassandra returns to camp, having scouted a bit further into the tunnels and leaving Nite in the capable hands... and tendrils... of Dietrich.Upon escaping the battle zone, the servitor linked up with the group, using the pack horses to bring as much of the camp with them as she could. The savant creature then administered first aid to all members, followed by intensive care to the severely injured.

"How is he?" Cassandra asked the robed cyborg creature, as her lithe, silent figure entered the camp. Outside her armor, Cassandra's full physical attributes were apparent- graceful and strong like a panther.

"Stabilized. He. will. require. time. to. rest. and. recover. I. have. administered. hydration. pills. nutrients. and. appropriate. medication." She answered in a monotone, the instruments that made up her hands and arms retracting inside them.

"Good, good...." She replied, her mind a bit weighted down by the responsibility she had placed upon herself. This definitely was not just another job. This was probably going to give her a rep boost and connections, at best.

The warrior's thoughts, when not preoccupied by constant and evolving training or the distant memories of a life not hers, occasionally asked deeper questions as to the purpose of her life.

Cassandra sighed and slumped down into a corner. She arched her back as she stretched, glad to be out of the cumbersome dominion armor, now just wearing the fully black, form-fitting war suit. Speaking of which, the bride of bloodshed, who also thought a bit of a new moniker, went about her daily ritual of inspecting and maintaining her arms and armor.

The chain saber was a priority, and cassandra used a cloth to wipe the blood, grime and dirt off the teeth, manually bringing the chain about. Its design was simple and robust, and maintenance was as simple as cleaning the teeth. With that done she used a portable welding kit and hammer to repair the dents in her armor. The mana-crystal power core of her jump pack was also inspected meticulously, its holding matrix repaired, as Cassandra would loathe this experimental device failing.

Once her maintenance rituals were complete, she looked around camp to see if anyone needed help.

freAK47

11-03-2011

((sry necro, i was about to post. these guys know the tunnels well considering they built some of them. my bad there))

((@Smiley: if you hadn't red my post at the end of part 2, theres an enchantment on each of the metallions that keeps their minds from being entered and read. and, OOC, if someone tried, the person that cast the spell would be alerted. but if she had caught anything from any of the metallion's minds, she would know how different they were from anyone else. Im pretty sure someone like her would be interested in learning about a newborn race.))

Those who entered the tunnel would it was 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. After a few minutes and a long gentle slope down they would come to an open, circular area about 100 feet in diameter. There were 3 other tunnels branching off of it. The ground was soft enough to sleep on comfortably. The metallions had set a fire in the middle of the room for their guests.

Jake paced back and forth, anxious and thinking hard. He stood about 20 feet from the group with most of the other metallions. Arya and Sledge were with the group. Shiz looked at him. "I can't believe you let them in here. What were you thinking?"

Jake didn't look up or stop pacing. "Their companion needs healing."

Shiz froze for a moment. "You- You can't seriously be considering letting them into our city? Are you insane! They'd tell the institute for sure!" Jake sighed and stopped pacing. He rubbed his face with his hand. Shiz looked at his friend's face. "Look, I know you want to do whats right, and that is admirable, but we need to think about what is best for our people." Jake looked at the ground for a moment before walking over to the group.

((im going to post more. i thought you might want to edit necro, but its fine if you dont))

freAK47

11-03-2011

Jake walked up to the group. "Cassandra. Can I talk to you alone for a second?" He motioned towards a darkened corner of the cave before heading that way.

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

((Alright...my entering character is named Konnan. He's a Pyromancer. Think it would be okay if he just stumbled across you all?))

freAK47

11-03-2011

((umm...no. they're in tunnels that are occupied by the metallions. some of them were built by them. theres no way he would be to stumple across them. especially since some parts are built under sand dunes. if your determined, we might be able to work somthing out. if he was just walking around the desert and there HAPPENED to bee a weak part of a tunnel, ill roll a d20. 19+ you hit the tunnel and fall in. if < 19, you dont))

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

((Or he could just be a prisoner (For reasons only you know) that somehow manages to get out and use the group that just entered as a living shield.))

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

((Yeah, I'll do what I mentioned above. Hope you have no prob with that, Freak! (No insult intended.)
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1158 ))

Konnan lay in his cell, throwing a fireball lazily back and forth between his hands. He really had nothing else to do. As long as he got food and water, he really didn't care that he'd been locked up. But his mind changed when he heard something. Something...quite enticing.

It was a woman's voice. Not just any woman's voice, the one of a beautiful, lustrous creature. He could tell quite easily. It was a gift. He stared at his fireball for a moment. Is it worth it? he though silently, Should I really give up food and shelter just for a girl?

No, dur.

He took the fireball and enlarged it greatly. The people who had locked him up didn't know about his gift, or they would've taken precautions. Throwing it hard at the gate, it burst open, allowing him freedom. Running quickly, he made his way to the room in the direction of the voice. When he stumbled into the end, his eyes were met with the image of even more than the woman he predicted.

He nodded to the woman in the black, form-fitting suit, polishing her weapons. "Why, hello there. Now, what brings you to these sort of parts?" he said in his most suave vocie possible, combing back his hair and smiling. Oh, this one was well worth it.

freAK47

11-03-2011

((okay. so hes a prisoner and escapes and runs into the group. you really underestimate them if you think you can hold them hostage))

Jaykoboy

11-03-2011

((I never said he'd hold them hostage. I just said he'd use them as a shield. He's really good at cowering behind those who are on more friendly terms with people.))