Rework on the Sword of Divine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xnenai

11-03-2011

As of now the SoD is useless when fighting players with dodge though this is more specifically aimed at Jax since he can actually make dodge deadly.
Currently the SoD is a buff to the user but even though your attacks can't be dodge Jax can still dodge minion attacks.
To balance this I thought what if SoD was instead a Single Target Item Active that debuffed the target. The new SoD would read something like:

Target can no longer dodge autoattacks for 4 seconds (+1 second per autoattack landed upon the target for a maximum of 8 seconds)
Target loses 30 armour for the duration.

Now since this would be a debuff it can be cleansed or if you don't have a cleanse you can just wait out the duration.

These changes would give the user a chance at winning vs Jax or other people who use dodge but it would also give the target a chance to wear out the debuff before going back to battle.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Bro, stop dueling pro 1v1 champs. SoD is fine.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

They're going to remove Dodge eventually, that won't happen anymore once they do.

Then, SotD will REALLY need a rework.

Penguinbotxl

11-04-2011

I actually like SoD, i find it a very good item on TF if you every get hit with a stacked deck red card SOd crit you would probably agree

Private Riem

11-04-2011

As if 30 Apen was nothing.
Idiots.

Morphio

Recruiter

11-07-2011

no, just no