Priscilla's Needs to Go

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nialeuth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Ninja-capping is as much a valid strategy as any other. It just requires a more organized team (that is, a team that realizes they will be 4v5 for most of the game, and can adapt to that). It counters some teams and it's countered by others.

In a way, ninja-cappers are to Dominion what junglers are to Summoner's Rift. If you're in solo queue and someone picks a jungler, they can be really good and helpful, warding, ganking your lane early, helping you build an advantage over the enemy team. They can also stay in jungle for 20 minutes never coming out to gank and blaming the support for not warding when they get ganked in the enemy Blue. In a 5-man premade, that's not as likely to happen.

Taking away ninja-capping will only take away part of the dynamic playstyle of Dominion. Soon enough, we're gonna see something similar to what happened to Summoner's Rift: only one strategy will be considered acceptable, and all others too weak compared to it.

iProbie

11-05-2011

imo priscilla doesn't need to be removed, it needs a buff, a major one
buff up the capping speed by 5 or 10%
buff up the regen, the regen bonus is nearly useless in most situations
or remake the recipe so it promotes direct combat(think about priscilla giving 20 ad and 30 ap instead of the current regen) and rewards the player by capping points faster after you kill a defender in an enemy point
you can also remake the active part for something more useful and more aggressive

it can then be used by highly mobile champs with good combat presence and reward players by speeding up the time to recap/neutralize points.
It can also allows these champs to go ninja capping if the enemy team is not mobile enough while having some combat presence (not going full time backdoorer without any teamfight contribution)

Madra

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
Pretty much this.. Its an awful item that gives no stats, and is ONLY useful to BDers

If it gave decent stats more people would include it in their regular build...
If it gave decent stats EVERYONE would include it in their regular build.

Phourc

11-05-2011

As much as I hate to say it, it just needs health instead of hp5, which is terrible because I dislike encouraging the extremely frustrating ninja-cappers (on either team) but that way you could have like a tank or support pick it up and not feel it's entirely wasted gold.

AstaorthX

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javin View Post
Okay, I really have to ask what champions you are using vs him.
Pantheon....and then i watch his health melt after i have full armor penetration....rammus is a pretty easy kill

AstaorthX

11-05-2011

constant ninja cappers are easy to deal with cuz they cant beat anyone 1v1...so as long as you have 1 bot and 3 top and 1 between bot and mid youll never get ninja capped. thats the position i play sometimes. i just stand between to points and run to the one the ninja capper is going to and rape him 1v1 cuz he cant do anything

Cardox

11-05-2011

Unless you get a dude like Shaco doing the capping. Then all you'd do is run back and forth until one of your teammates dies.

AstaorthX

11-05-2011

No shaco is weak without his boxes...the only time I die tto him is if I'm weak or if he catches me with 5 of his boxes stacked

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

It's a glorified 2k Regrowth Pendant?

Inkyjinx

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by areid2 View Post
The Whole point of ninja cappers is to move the fight away from your side of the map. Cappers prevent you from holding the enemy's towers and locking them in their base which i would argue is the definition of antifun.
^ this.

i run Eve in most Dominion games. i don't buy a Priscilla's Blessing with my current build.

backcapping, ninjacapping, whatever. i'm going backdoor and splitting your team and causing confusion. if you come after me, i'll get away - or kill you 1v1.

but - admittedly - it's really easy to be really bad with Eve.