A platinum players guide to dominion

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YetiPrincessx3

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bęte Noire View Post
Incomplete, and you seem to ignore ranged characters altogether. Also Brand and Malzahar and Cass are all strong bot. And saying ghost is bad = you are bad. Revive is a gimmick.
And if you are going to say that revive is gimmicky and bad, explain to me why ghost is better.

Because it seems like straight trash. I listed several reasons revive is busted on dominion, and you failed to present any to the case of ghost. Or for that matter address any of my arguments.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Despite I think the badge call is stupid because this is dominion and the badges are for SR.
I agree that revive>>>>>>>>>>>>Ghost. Having said that I think revive is only good on bruisers and tanks. Also agree that akali is super mediocre champ.
I may be wrong and revive is amazing on everyone.

Anniie

11-03-2011

Revive wins games.

MilesMcStyles

11-03-2011

No mention of Poppy? D:

Camran

11-03-2011

Poopy takes big poops on people

clickbang

11-03-2011

Guide mentions rally when it can't be used in dominion
Guide only includes 3 bots, of which Galio is better/hard counter to (try it)
((A good yorick will give you problems early tho so care))

clickbang

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Despite I think the badge call is stupid because this is dominion and the badges are for SR.
I agree that revive>>>>>>>>>>>>Ghost. Having said that I think revive is only good on bruisers and tanks. Also agree that akali is super mediocre champ.
I may be wrong and revive is amazing on everyone.

Try it on a high mobility assassin and mop up almost instantly after team fights

Seņor Pancho

11-03-2011

Quote:
Ranged characters are almost entirely usless
nonono

ranged AD are essential to a good team. vayne, graves and possibly trist or ez, not sure yet, are the top 3 and MUST be picked every game.

why? because their range can tear you appart if you try to hide in your tower to defend (dat radius). the only thing is that you must have one of those bruisers to eat all the $hit for you.

Vydelar

11-03-2011

Someone thinks summoner rift skill means they are good at dominion. The only useful information on the post was the hide in brush, and do not be afraid to recall. Otherwise I think the post is complete trolling, and useless garbage.

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetipirate View Post
Ranged characters are almost entirely usless. Unless they poke. IE, kogmaw, sometimes ezreal.

Cass is fine bottom... but malz and brand? The still runinto that whole "IM NOT YORICK OR HEIMERDINGER OR SORAKA" thing.
I play malz a lot at bot. I dominate yoricks and heimer. I've played a few soraka's. She is easily delt with too.

Malz can push the lane from half way across the lane. You have no know his item build for pushing. He cannot be 1v1 by any champ outside of GP. I will be pulling 2 champs down into bot to push me back while my team takes top or easily defends it.

Malz is an absolute beast at bot. Don't ever EVER let me cap your bot. I will be holding it for a very long time with my pokes.

Dom is turning more into tanky dps which malz is a direct counter to.

I'll admit it takes a skilled player to run him right. You need to know what items to build first vs certain champs. Know when to go all in with your rotation. Know how to defend. Know how to push safely. He is not an easy bot champ to learn.

1234567 ... 12