Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A platinum players guide to dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KawaiiDespair

11-06-2011

downvoting because your wrong <3

YetiPrincessx3

11-08-2011

Quote:
despondent:
downvoting because your wrong <3

you're*

XeaL

11-08-2011

OP: good post downvoted by the legions of badgeless scrubs that play dominion. Its too bad really. I am glad Riot is trying to make dominion more appealing to the high elo community. We need them here to remind the scrubs (and half scrubs like me that got welfare gold at the last minute) that they are in fact still scrubs, and that their opinions on strategy/items/ champions are perhaps good for a laugh once in a while but should generally be ignored.

nguyenmb

11-08-2011

There is a lot of truth in the OP. Usually my experience, is whoever wins bot, in draft at least is whoever picked their bot last. Soraka does counter many bot characters.

Ranged DPS also do have their place, and usually rely more on a tank+support+ranged DPS team comp for top.

Also, if your top group is consistently losing, or bot is consistently losing, you need to make a major shift in lane comps. Typically this means 3 bot, 2 top.

Vydelar

11-08-2011

Kelamar, read my post on page 3, and realize for dominion, everyone as you say is a badgeless scrub, (Being good at summoner's rift doesn't mean you are good at dominion)

Note, he says that bottom is boring and dull, and he considers it only an excuse to pull people off of windmill, his post has ghost being a poor summoner spell on a map where mobility is king and the like. He also brings up revive (where mass revive is a gimmick strategy, and a massive crutch)His post doesn't explain quests at all "It's better to get the defense quest!"(when the quest is to cap a point while stopping the opponent from capping said point of yours) Absolutely no talk of minion control... There's lots of good reasons why people downvoted this thread, as I downvoted you. Learn, and don't be one of the scrubs you talk about.