Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeoj13

10-09-2011

You should publish on MobaFire.com again excellent guide

Quote:
Are you really doing people a service here? Yes and no. Morality is subjective,
I prefer to think of morality from a Ethical Egoist point of view.
Everyone really is out to better their own lives hence Psychological Egoism

Wonton55

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrbhaunoch View Post
This is the third time or so that I've read this guide, it really is one of the best guides I've ever read for any game, and it really is applicable to just about any PvP game. When I first read this guide I was firmly in the defensive tight archetype, and I have barely passed over into the aggressive tight. I am a much better player for it, but still not nearly as good as I would like to be I highly recommend people that think they are in 'ELO Hell' read this guide!
Yeah, exact same story here. I don't agree with everything in the guide (I mainly take issue with some of the dirty tactics like "encouraging leavers" and stuff), but the Aggressive/Defensive, Tight/Loose dichotomy is some really amazing stuff. Like most people, I started out as a Defensive Loose player. With practice, I transitioned to Defensive Tight, which improved my game a lot. But not long ago, it started becoming more and more obvious that I was playing way too passively (when I was the tank, I would often hear "omg initiate already" and stuff), and so I've made a concerted effort to move over to Aggressive Tight. I think it's been helping, my W/L ratio in normals has definitely started climbing again.

1wheel

12-08-2011

Just came across this guide again. I'm not sure I like the whole 'bad' thing - I find I do better when I'm just playing to have fun.

Narilera

12-08-2011

awesome guide, TheHeretic. Brilliant stuff, and extremely well written.

Yeoj13

12-13-2011

bump

Axxlon

12-14-2011

Great guide, but it's just a game, mate. <:\

Also:

Quote:
No player can deal with Twisted Fate teleporting in behind them
As an avid & frequent TF player, I can safely say that in some cases you can, actually. Staying away from brush if you're anticipating a Destiny Gank seems like a good alternative, seeing as how it's always best for TF to teleport into brush so enemies don't see him comming.

Ruthless Sophie

12-29-2011

Bamp!

Mortastrike

12-29-2011

@Stealth Lord

If you hit tab you can see your opponents abilities in game rather than just at loading screen, i find it a good time to get up and make a quick drink or snack

A Space Ostrich

01-16-2012

Amazing, I only use small amounts of the all chat dickishness which has resulted in my enemies respecting me as a force to be reckoned with rather than angering them. My friends list has grown rather than shrunk and I play more aggressively, on top of that, I can now play nigh on any character well because I teach the enemy to fear me right from the get go. Great guide and I'd like to see more.

Little Boy Nate

03-13-2012

I would like you to consider adding Akali to your list of champions to start playing.

- Strong early game against almost any champion, can farm and harass safely while never running out of resource as she uses energy. Her double passive also allows her to deal extra damage, making last hitting and sustaining that much easier.

- Her harass forces the enemy to play defensively while the mark is on them or risk taking significant damage. This makes them play defensively at all times if you decide to only harass with it and not farm as the cooldown is the same amount of time as the duration at level 1, and gets lower with every level.

- An instant invisibility that lasts 8 seconds and slows anybody standing in it. She can attack while stealthed although it does reveal her briefly. Again forces enemies to back off or take significant damage. I enjoy playing mind games on them with this as well, and by backing off they miss on farm, underlevelling and taking them out of the game.

- A triple dash that can become octuple (she gains a stack for every kill or assist) which makes escaping her nigh impossible. Gaining assists is easy with her E, an AoE skill, but you should be stealing all the kills with your insane burst. Dealing damage with it is just a luxury.

- Unmatched burst and snowballs hard with very few kills (usually 2 allows me to take away the game.) The only person that could outburst her with equal farm and skill MIGHT be LeBlanc.

- Akali is also underplayed in my opinion and many who do play her fail horribly. This causes many people to underestimate her and makes for easy kills.

The only downside with Akali is that she cannot carry late late game, but her power early and mid game can make up for that. Taking out high priority targets (in and out of teamfights) on the enemy team is very valuable especially with an escape that the enemy has to wait 8 seconds for.

Great guide, and you are the one who told me to sell it but I apologize in advance for it being somewhat lengthy.