Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiMarzio

07-07-2011

holy**** this is amazingly awesome and old lol.

Drrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Dude this is nice but :

1 Please PLEASE update and
2 Wadda you mean that it ain't a guide to get girls?

MizoAngel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

Amazing and awesome... I completed at one go and I gained a lot of information. I am defensive loose so I just decided to be offensive tight. Hat off to you. I am newbie and I hope this helps me become great player. Thanks.

EarthruneSkarner

07-20-2011

Bumping for the cause. This should be a must read for all middle Elo players. They can derive the most advantage out of it and learn the skill of real-time analysis, very valuable in this game of LoL.

XxURxBURNTxX

07-21-2011

great read, awesome pointers. good job

ObscureClockwork

07-24-2011

awesome guide, its like everything you need to know to get good without getting good!

its just playing smart

best guide and read ive read

imClot

08-02-2011

Hi nice guide, I stopped somewhere around half though due to length and boredom.

One correction for you (if you ever plan to update it), you used the term Operant Conditioning, but that is not the correct term for what you were describing, Classical Conditioning is the right term.

Mills Mess

08-03-2011

Fantastic read, very interesting and I feel like it will really improve my gameplay. May leave the bit about trash-talking out, however...

hotshotzehri

08-07-2011

~necro!

HunterX57

Recruiter

08-11-2011

Despite this being posted in 2009, I just read it last night, and it confirms a lot of ideas I've had. I play Aggressive loose already so now I just need to put some of these methods into deeper practice. I shall enjoy myself thoroughly thanks to this nearing-ancient post.