Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fredyybob

09-08-2010

+1

He11a Jax

09-18-2010

I tried the smacktalk advice, and the whole enemy team started fighting in allchat for the duration of the game, constantly. They'd stop to type and give my team free kills.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Loving the poker references.

The Primary Dish

09-19-2010

Lol, Page 5: Now think about a ****ty day you had: spilling coffee, ejaculating prematurely, losing constantly.

You made me laugh today.

Marcus XVII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I love this guide. The only thing I see that's wrong with it and all the other guides I see on the boards is that you can see the enemy summoner spells on the score screen at anytime during the game by holding the tab button. Was this function not available when the guide was released? I'm a little new, so I don't know. All in all though, an amazing tool, and I absolutely love your ideas. They're much like my own, and had me laughing along the whole way.

Blackenedjack

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelyon View Post
Loving the poker references.
Me too. As silly as this sounds, the poker references helped me understand how to actually dish out the advice you were trying to give. Great guide, and I hope one day I will cease to be a defensive loose player

Numbat

09-25-2010

This guide was an interesting read, but I doubt it will actually help most people get better at the game. I mean, Michael Jordan didn't get good at basketball by reading guides about mentally psyching his opponents.

Still, it's helped a bit. Probably the most valuable thing it's pointed me towards is taking more risks and playing more aggressively since when I read it I was an extremely defensive player.

But getting better mostly involves practice, time, and being in touch with good players who are willing to coach you, play with you, help you out, and maybe even be a bro if you happen to feel down. If you want to be competitive at the game, sorry, but there's social networking involved and no guide you read will make you BFFs with the big names. You're going to have to find mentors yourself.

Kryoz

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbat View Post
This guide was an interesting read, but I doubt it will actually help most people get better at the game. I mean, Michael Jordan didn't get good at basketball by reading guides about mentally psyching his opponents.

Still, it's helped a bit. Probably the most valuable thing it's pointed me towards is taking more risks and playing more aggressively since when I read it I was an extremely defensive player.

But getting better mostly involves practice, time, and being in touch with good players who are willing to coach you, play with you, help you out, and maybe even be a bro if you happen to feel down. If you want to be competitive at the game, sorry, but there's social networking involved and no guide you read will make you BFFs with the big names. You're going to have to find mentors yourself.
Guide:How to do things
Practice:How to perfect doing those things

Malleus Deum

09-29-2010

haha i read this just to see what cat i would fall under. im a loose agressive for sure. interestingly enough games i am more chatty in all chat i seem to win must be some truth to it. lastly making a player have to prove me wrong can work to your advantage. players that are agressive seem to take it tooo far when kicked in the teeth then jeered at.

Psychlops

10-05-2010

Interesting reading with many great points. One error I would like to point out, from page 6, you actually can see the enemy summoner spells any time you want by holding down the tab key. I take note of who has what at that screen and used to believe it was the only time you could see them but I use tab a lot to see who has what items on my team and theirs and noticed that summoner spells are also present.

Another error and really a significant one is the perception that having the best K/D ratio makes you the best player. Pushing towers wins games. A lot of people rage against feeders and QQ when a teammate dies because too much emphasis is placed upon KD when in fact KD doesn't really matter that much. If one player kills 250 minions and pushes 4 towers but goes 5-8-14 he actually did more for his team than say a jungler/ganker who goes 11-4-6 and kills 1 tower and 50 minions. Not to mention that the player with the minion kills will have more gold and thus better equipment and likely do a lot more dmg throughout the game.

Many players don't understand the nuances of this game when it comes to K/D, gold farmed, "feeding" and pushing.