Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Gotta love this, read it as you posted it the first time.

Re-read it today, prob going to read it in the future.
Its not just an improvement/reminder for LoL, it can also serve you well in life, alot more then people think.

Djnitrous

03-02-2010

Nice guide. Sticky perhaps? Do that do that sort of thing here?

Ezdagor

03-02-2010

This is perfect, I can't tell you how many times in a game I seen people failing to win the mental battle in this game and therefore loosing "a sure thing." I would make this require reading for new players. Keep at it.

NightmareChocobo

03-03-2010

I think i am more of the defensive loose,though i not really sure,but i love playing alistar ,His my favorite,whether losing or winning,i love him..

Slowjack

03-08-2010

I don't know where this thread's discussion is at, since after reading a 40 page guide I am more interested in hopping into the game and seeing if I can't apply at least some of what I just read while it's still fresh.

HOWEVER.

This has been, by far, the greatest user submitted guide I have ever read regarding a video game. It reads a lot like The 48 Laws of Power, which was quite unexpected and enjoyable.

I've been playing LoL for all of two days, and I'm just starting to really get my feet wet. Perfect time for this guide, imo.

Thank you, Heretic.

Thank you very much.

Concretar

03-08-2010

Brilliant, soaked it in start to finish!

As a suggestion for future heroes in your guide: Fiddlesticks. He can dish out a Twitch amount of psychological damage with every successful gank until the enemy team doesn't even bother fighting in areas where he is spotted.

As for marketing, wow I hope you manage to pray your way out of hell. You seem to be doing ok encouraging yourself though!

Kazooki117

03-09-2010

My hero.

zekicforum

03-24-2010

A classic example I see in every game is an enemy comes in from behind and the dude starts running. They think "ambush!" and try to tail it out of there. Teach the ***** a lesson, stand toe to toe with him, and use this against enemies. People flee constantly when people catch them by "surprise" even if they have a good chance of winning.

I wound it in text in one situation it doesnt works at all if you are squishy(tf for example) and got a bit more then half hp and see ryze comin from behind the RUN if you can get away from prison if no then say "oh one more death from full ryze combo"

deliciousham

03-26-2010

Good guide man.
Useful for all versions of DotA. Though I can't say that I agree with backdooring. It's like getting into a evenly matched bare-fistfight, then throwing sand in their eyes while ****ing them up the ass while telling them how hard you ****ed their mother and sister the night earlier.

Regardless!
Every player should read this.

Also, a fun thing to do is switch play-styles mid game. Like play the support/savior while your character is still weak, then come out of god**** nowhere with reckless ganks galore. (Specter FTW)

FOX AFifthCyborg

03-26-2010

Very very entertaining read!

I've been playing Singed a lot recently, and I've caught myself running away like a UGR, and when they give up, I turn around and just fling them into my poison.

It does a lot psychologically, and I think I understand why I do it now!

Also, on the topic of taunting, I already do that, and it pisses the enemy to no end, they chase me, I run away like hell's on my heels and my poison owns them.

I found myself laughing all through the guide. Again: Very very entertaining read.