More Summoner Names Now Available!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViolenTT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

860k people who registered and never played lol ... I think that half of this nicks r retarded copies of good ranked players lol

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

IT'S (way) OVER NINE THOUSAAAND

thedisturbedone3

11-03-2011

860,000 unused smurf accounts o.o

Masterlord 7

11-03-2011

1300 for a new name is a little $$ can u do 1/2 for this weekend *hint hint*

Raltz Lain

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor87 View Post
This announcement would be great, if it were detailing that you were about to clear the names at a set future date and time. Instead Riot posted on the forums where not everyone who might have to work at night or take classes during the day has the time to check the forums constantly.

I never got the chance to get the name I wanted because you guys couldn't have made a set date or time properly announced on the front page for when it would start. Now I have 1300 RP that I really don't want to waste on skins.
Give 'em to me :P

Gallow SinCrux

11-03-2011

**** that's a lotta unused accounts!

Mr Sudoku

11-03-2011

Now i can change my stupid name to farmshotgg. He hadn't played a game. WOOP

**** IT, ITS STOLEN

Synikal

11-03-2011

The name I want is STILL not available.. I've checked their match history daily since the announcement and they haven't played a single game. They're level 1 with 0 wins, so why is it still unavailable??

Lisa

Recruiter

11-03-2011

The one I wanted is level 1, 0 wins, 0 takedowns, 0 anything, and its still unavailable... Cool. -.-

Fate

11-03-2011

So its over...

12345612 ... 33