If Summoners Rift is empty...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

I've yet to try it myself, but does anyone know what happens if you go into SR alone and just let creeps do their thing? In Dota I remember they used to push back and forth up to the base towers, then they'd hit a stalemate of back and forth pushing. I assume that was due to the number generator in the WCIII engine. LoL not having this I would expect to see creeps staying at pretty much the same position in lane unless nudged by a champion or something.

Anyone know if this is true? I'll try it out when I have a spare hour or two if not and observe. For those wondering why I care, I'm just interested to see if there are any differences in pushing power between the lanes and, if so (though I doubt it), why.

Sailor Twift

11-03-2011

one side eventually wins. it's the side that kills an enemy inhib first.

i'm not sure where the rng is, though. i think it may just be in pathing. the side with superior positioning wins lol.

Tyvadi

11-03-2011

It took forever and I had to constantly run in circles to avoid getting hits with AFK but eventually one side wins. When I tried it it was Purple, but I think its really just random, depending on who kills the first turret on mid.

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Thanks for that answer. I guess there may be an element of randomness to it based on who the creeps attack perhaps?

I thought about it before and you'd need to do several runs before you had anything you could use, but at least now I know that a side will actually push from nothing to a win if left. It strikes me now that I know not what to do with this information. :P

Eviant

11-03-2011

Lol, yeah, basically the way it happens is the creeps arrive to lane. They all attack the first one, as it's the first target they see, then they attack the nearest creep, which causes it to be random. Sometimes the attacks will be spread out, while other times, they seem to focus one. It's all just based on proximity, from what I've seen.

The Scotch Mist

11-03-2011

Purple side minions always push blue side minions.

xShadowCoryx

Recruiter

11-13-2011

Purple caster minions........they are op and will rape everything. Beware the purple caster minions.