Client version 1.46.11_10_28_11_40 is rejected by server....HELP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LIMSTIV

11-02-2011

I dont know why this always happens to me but i havent been ale to play lol for 3 days...and i still dont have a solution.

for some reason my client thinks its still halloween and i cant play. please riot, help me.

Sh1nRa1

11-02-2011

Same here. i can't play lol for two day. Client version 1.46.xx is rejected by server some body help..
i was try to reinstall and repair but still stack. plz help.

XxQATARxX

11-02-2011

same

puddingm

11-02-2011

reopen the launcher 'many' times...until u get the kat login page...u should be able to login with that & then try testing it by creating a customs game (jus don't log out if it works!)

ConductorCat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Client version 1.46.11_10_28_11_40 is rejected by server.

Tried restarting my computer, my LOL client (repeatedly), and doing the repair function, tried uninstalling and redownloading everything then installing to a new directory...

HALP.

Edit:

I MADE IT WORK.

Deleted the first folder in this directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\

Then the updater updated and now it works.

Win.

Sh1nRa1

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConductorCat View Post
Client version 1.46.11_10_28_11_40 is rejected by server.

Tried restarting my computer, my LOL client (repeatedly), and doing the repair function, tried uninstalling and redownloading everything then installing to a new directory...

HALP.

Edit:

I MADE IT WORK.

Deleted the first folder in this directory:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher\managedfiles\

Then the updater updated and now it works.

Win.
I was try but don't work too
have another idea?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-03-2011

It's possible the above solution will work, if not here's a bit more info regarding this as well,

If the above fixes don't work for you, this error message also tends to be caused by a region specific issue related to the way that ISPs in those areas (usually, Middle East, New Zeland, Telestra ISP users and SEA region) handle connections.

Riot is not currently able to do anything to change the way those ISPs process the patch update.

This issue will usually resolve itself within a week of the patch, however you can try running through the fixes here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018, or many users have been able to resolve this issue by downloading HotSpotShield.

To use HSS,

1. Turn it on and activate
2. Open launcher, it may patch if it's the first time you've run it with Hotspot on
3. After clicking play and BEFORE ENTERING USERNAME+PASSWORD turn off Hotspot Shield
4. Enter your details and log in.

NOTE: Please test all fixes in a custom game or tutorial in order to avoid getting banned by LeaverBuster.