#1 most popular Sum skill for Dom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CWheezy

11-02-2011

It is funny that ghost is the most common, yet flash is still better than ghost for almost every situation.

Also exhaust is extremely powerful here, because of all the physical bruisers and powerful ranged carries

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Ghost then exhaust because AD heroes are usually much better in Dom than AP. (Some AP heroes shine, but ones like Trynd, Xin, (sometimes irelia), etc can be awful to vs against.

Asmonok

11-02-2011

Personally I run ignite/ghost or ignite/flash if im going top just for the extra damage output. If Im going bot I almost always run exhaust/flash.

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Well in a game with fights oriented around skirmishes of course exhaust is great.

Oh what's that? You want to fight me 1v1? EXHAUST!

You have to be either super fed or player super smart to beat exhaust, and the smart thing isn't very common sadly.

FDru

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWheezy View Post
It is funny that ghost is the most common, yet flash is still better than ghost for almost every situation.
Ghost is comparable to Flash in almost every regard. Flash can go over walls, but there's almost nothing else Flash can do that Ghost can't. However, Ghost gives you extreme map coverage which Flash doesn't, so it's very obvious why it's the more popular choice on Crystal Scar.

Flash is situationally useful on some champs still, but I would never take it over Ghost or Exhaust in the games I play. Way too many AD champs, too many slows and Lightbringers make Flash almost pointless as an escape, and as an initiate Ghost is just fine.

Seņor Pancho

11-02-2011

ghost is also available way more often. I take flash and exhaust only when I play an ranged carry. for all the others, ghost and something else.

IIxeenoxII

11-02-2011

Oh you want to exhaust me?
CLEANSE!

I learned to use Cleanse on Dominion while using Riven, saves my but many a times.

Cleanse + Ghost

jars

11-02-2011

frankly if you don't pick exhaust you're dumb

Cryswar

11-03-2011

Exhaust is to the Crystal Scar what Flash is to the Summoner's Rift. There is just so much damage being thrown around, often by assassins or tanky derps, that in order to counter a guy who might bring exhaust - well, you kinda need your own. Flash is cool but won't help you with an ulted Yi (...though neither would Exhaust in that situation) unless you can Flash over a wall, but it'd do a hell of a lot more to help you survive a Xin who's saving his gap closer for when you try to Flash away.

Ghost also gets more strategic value given how important map control, and specifically mobility, is on Dom. Flash is still an amazing skill, but it's less "must have" than on Rift and more "okay, I have a couple great options, which will help me more with this champ/this game?"

Ulstan

11-03-2011

Ghost is most popular. Exhaust next most popular.

Neither is as totally dominant as flash is on SR.