Auto re-join after a dodge

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fòx

11-03-2011

pvp.net has a whole laundry list of things it could do to improve...

Groxxy

11-03-2011

Bump, this needs to be added.

Syztem

11-04-2011

For the love of Jessie Perring, please implement this change. It needs to happen, like yesterday.

thegreatsmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I know what you mean- _-. I started champion select all ready and pumped and then someone leaves not to mention it still puts me in a new champion select in less then a second, then someone else leaves, btw when the first leaver left I was a little mad....and then someone else leaves repeats 3-5 time I spend at least 20mins getting into a game. Just put a simple button after someone leaves saying you have to click a button that says reconnect(or something like that or check automatic reconnect(if your lazy or you dont care)

Uskdara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

I support this.

Lord GiantR

11-05-2011

I like the auto rejoin.

Do you know how dull it was in the beta NOT to auto rejoin.

it was a horrible horrible pain in the ass.

1ST BLO0D

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ST BLO0D View Post
I'd just give it a 3 second timer before rejoining the queue post dodge. That way it gives you a couple of seconds to cancel the rejoin.
Would this just solve all the problems though. You can still auto rejoin the queue, but if you don't want to you have that option still.

iP1ayJarvan

11-06-2011

bump and agree. i posted something similar about this but this would somewhat eliminate the problem.

Krygg

11-06-2011

Being as an individual who would hate losing auto-rejoin (I play only normals and almost always with a pre-made of at least 4 with friends) but seeing your post with several valid arguments, a toggle to turn off auto-join would be nice.

Guntermench

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
Yup, I agree with this. I'll talk to the pvp.net guys about the feasability. Nothing sucks worse than having someone hard random because they afk'd thinking their match was starting.
It's not even that, I have a string of re-queues because one guy never connected in any of like 15 games and every game someone got pissed and dodged, leaving the rest of us to automatically re-queue with the player that never connected.