Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

By Jobe, This aint no wild west film!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Eating Boar

11-02-2011

Surely this town is big enough for more than two of us.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Man Eating Boar:
This town is surely big enough for more than two of us.

Downvote for spam.

Bad enough joke to be spam.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Man Eating Boar:
This town is surely big enough for more than two of us.

I think what he was trying to say (extremely badly) is that PBE is deserted and there is room for more people to join. I think..... again terribly said so im not 100% sure if thats what he meant.

Man Eating Boar

11-02-2011

Quote:
Elo Tartarus:
Downvote for spam.

And here I thought people would get the undertones.

As in, We need more people right now, on the PBE.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-02-2011

Quote:
Mettalknight:
I think what he was trying to say (extremely badly) is that PBE is deserted and there is room for more people to join. I think..... again terribly said so im not 100% sure if thats what he meant.

Sadly, even if that is what he's trying to say - Ace has said quite a few times there may be sign ups open again if we can't start games for the next testing phase.

All people need to do is sift through the forum a little to find these answers, and to be patient. If we need more, Riot will recruit more. Currently I have been having next to no problem finding and getting into games, so...