Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ironic? I think so!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

11-02-2011

I'm not bashing Riot for this, but does anyone else think that it's funny that the Syvana patch went live on normal LoL before the PBE? I know Riot was probably busy with producing an interesting and graphically cool champ along with one of the best skins ever, but I've been a little bored with spectator mode. Will be laughing at peoples' reaction to it on the regular server tonight.

Good luck Riot with the spectator test!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Adrian Umbra:
I'm not bashing Riot for this, but does anyone else think that it's funny that the Syvana patch went live on normal LoL before the PBE? I know Riot was probably busy with producing an interesting and graphically cool champ along with one of the best skins ever, but I've been a little bored with spectator mode. Will be laughing at peoples' reaction to it on the regular server tonight.

Good luck Riot with the spectator test!

Acetaminophen:

"We currently want PBE to be a place where we can implement new features and make sure all the bugs associated with it to be reported and fixed before we take it live. This is much more important than testing balance, as having major bugs are very toxic to a player's experience because they might not be able to play altogether. For example, the FPS issue that everyone here helped identify by sending in their logs is much more vital than any small tweaks to a champion."

(link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16452672#post16452672)

Since you don't test new champions it doesn't matter who gets it first...

-Mettalknight