Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why am I so bad at this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slavik1

11-03-2011

Good way to get behind is uncoordinated initiation. Let your mates initiate so they will die, then you will get kills and capture points. If you are bottom but enemy champion is stronger than your pick, just leave it and let someone else deal with that trouble. You go for points to be #1. Winning? Who cares about that.

Zavy

11-03-2011

Another thing you may want to try is a different type of Champ. If you're used to playing melee, try ranged or caster type. Yes, you have to change your mind set (focus on staying at a distance and hammering out damage) but you may find that you do better at that sort of character.

Ultime

Recruiter

11-03-2011

score dont truly matter in dominion, some bad player can be #1, and the most usefull player can be bottom list, even so, the true best player can be #1 also, thsi score system is not reliable in any way

VOLSTMASTER

01-06-2012

this past whole week has been nothing but suck for me, am i likely to be banned for this many bad games?