Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary Ruby

06-24-2010

shen's vorpal blade was already useless

dennieking

06-24-2010

Guys when will the server get up ?

Blood York

06-24-2010

Make essence flux like ezreals ultimateee!!!!!! But less damage and range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dreampod

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKopterZ View Post
Why did Anivia not get a Buff? I spent 6300 IP on that over-grown Articuno and played like 20 time B4 I quit playing her altogether she needs a buff of some kind.

Also, Jax is a god already. Why buff him? he dominates people like Master Yi and Shaco even when he is 2 levels lower and at half health. Nuke that stun.

Contrary to what most people say I like the Ashe changes and I'm not sure if it is a nuke or buff yet.

And last I think that characters that cost 6300 IP should be a little stronger than characters that cost 450 just saying it makes sense I mean I worked my ass off for that sh*t give me a god d*mn reward.

-RoflKopterZ

Anivia doesn't need a buff, she is already top notch. Jax did get a (admittedly small) nerf not a buff. His early game gets a tiny advantage but is very weak in the first place, while his late game gets a significant nerf when he is powerful.

Also IP cost is supposed to correlate to champion difficulty not power. Admittedly challenging champions are usually slightly better when played to their full potential. The problem isn't with Anivia, but with her player.

faifaiii

06-24-2010

healing is one of the selling point of Ezreal.
that's why he need to have more IP to get him.
It's really sad that healing is no longer to use.

dennieking

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood York View Post
Make essence flux like ezreals ultimateee!!!!!! But less damage and range!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Then she only have 3 ability's . You dumb fk.

DontCryMustDie

06-24-2010

can you tell me how long the update will takes?

Fayt89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

I am really on with this patch

the general changes are very good and a point of my ingame wishlist Riot you are on the right way to glory #and you relly catch me again to buy this awesome soccer ezreal skin xD GERMANY JOINS THE QUARTER FINALS

the other notes are ok too
but i only read Damage incresed and so on
but the healer oO
healing decrestet and cooldown up

i think its to hard to get so many nervs on the healers ez tarik and sorraka are hitted very hart in the 3 previous patches. teams with a healer and first sorraka can do it well in the beginning and mid of the game when sora support her magical lane partner to nice kills but this changes in endgame when its 5 vs 4 dps guys sorrakka can handle all the dps at all and reduction of her healing spells the only one he is in game for will make her uselees

i think its not fair to nerv her so much because she is a team fight hero and sorraka only owns if a team go with her

that ezreals healing is now sold out is the other think its ok to remove that part to make him to a dps hero but why he dont get damage or range for exchange

i dont know why always the healers in the game have to be nerved and the op dps chars like twich tf and jax kill all 5 of the team alone

DO YOU HATE HEALES RIOT ? Please let the next hero be a Healer T.T i love to play them

TokeMaster

06-24-2010

It's goin to end at 11/:00 a.m. it said. so you've got quite some time to kill

Terrorxfury

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
League of Legends will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 6/24/2010

Blitzcrank
  • Power Fist is no longer dodgable

Gangplank
  • Parley is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds

Shen
  • Vorpal Blade heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/30/45/60/75

Soraka
  • Wish
    • Ability power ratio reduced to 1.3 from 1.5
    • Heal reduced to 200/320/440 from 250/400/550
    • Mana cost reduced to 200/275/350 from 250/350/450

Items
  • Mercury Treads crowd control reduction reduced to 35% from 40%
Let me first Say that being able to Dodge Physical Skills is key in rune book building for stacking dodge runes and mind you their 840 IP a pop for .75% the sole reason why I do it is to stop early game face poking from physical skill shot champs like Gangplank and Ez but now you just made me waste 7560 ip on now useless dodge runes

My shen anti- AD relayed on dodge for a counter to those champs looks like I'll just get Boots of swiftness of merc treads also the nerf to shens heal is laughable just take it away it was a PoS to start with and only allows shen to tank minor pings early game now it should not even heal because its worthless I'd rather see AP based heal(which is does scale with but its laughable .2ap bonus healing I think) vs that ****fest but w/e

let me know when you kill my tank and let me know when Mage shen works XD