Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Spartan

06-23-2010

I can load missiles while I'm dead now? I take back hating you for nerfing Valkyrie. I LOVE YOU RIOT.

Hakobu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

So no change in Shen's feint? **** you riot seriously, **** you

Pinith

06-23-2010

Really disappointed by the Veigar changes. Baleful strike active is pretty much pointless now, since it was only used for farming before. Now Veigar will average 50-100 less AP every game.

Dark Matter and Event horizon changes are ok.

How is the ultimate change a buff? You lowered his AP ratio from 1.2 to 0.8. It uses the opponent's AP now, but they need to have >half of your AP for it to be more damage. The base damage went up too, but considering the baleful strike change, the net damage will probably go down.

New passive is ****. When he's completely dry, he gets.. double mana regen? That isn't all that much, especially early game when he's one of the most mana-constrained champs.

-----------
Early game, it looks like he'll do a little better, he won't have to waste mana on baleful strike, and he can use dark matter to farm.

Late game, he's way weaker. Passive no longer helps by stealing AP. Without farmed AP from minions, and less AP from champions, he'll have less AP. Event horizon stun cooldown is unchanged at lvl 5. Ultimate AP ratio dropped a lot against non-mages.

CptChris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

wow, nice patch. thats a lot of freaking work you guys did. now watch as members ***** about how they didnt get the changes they wanted.
XD

KeVoN xD

06-23-2010

Raise morale was a big nerf to pirate, -1 for that, but nice change to his ult.

Next one

Ez, i thinks he was already nerfed to a good point, the removed heal is a really big nerf, it wasn`t necesary i think.

ashe`s free claryvodence, if we already saw her in 99,99% of the matches, that will increase to 100%, i think it would make her a great adition to every singel fking team, and she was already a great adition. the nerf dont compensate.

Shen nerf was unnecesary, i think he isn`t that great, but he is fun to play and thats why people prefer him over other tanks apart of his ult.

then i think the other changes were good.

SAludos

Shadol

06-23-2010

Primordial Burst now deals 200/350/500 base damage plus 80% of the combined ability power of Veigar and his target.

So now the ap ratio is 0.4 from veigar? What? (okay, up to 0.8, STILL...)

SittyTuYeersOl

06-23-2010

veigars passive = chalice of harmony what the ...

Dauf

06-23-2010

Wow lots of changes, and a complete Veigar rework. Jeez can't wait to play with new stuff.

Theostru

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinith View Post
Really disappointed by the Veigar changes. Baleful strike active is pretty much pointless now, since it was only used for farming before. Now Veigar will average 50-100 less AP every game.

Dark Matter and Event horizon changes are ok.

How is the ultimate change a buff? You lowered his AP ratio from 1.2 to 0.8. It uses the opponent's AP now, but they need to have >half of your AP for it to be more damage. The base damage went up too, but considering the baleful strike change, the net damage will probably go down.

New passive is ****. When he's completely dry, he gets.. double mana regen? That isn't all that much, especially early game when he's one of the most mana-constrained champs.

-----------
Early game, it looks like he'll do a little better, he won't have to waste mana on baleful strike, and he can use dark matter to farm.

Late game, he's way weaker. Passive no longer helps by stealing AP. Without farmed AP from minions, and less AP from champions, he'll have less AP. Event horizon stun cooldown is unchanged at lvl 5. Ultimate AP ratio dropped a lot against non-mages.
I think you missed the word "also" in the patch notes.

Kaiokhen

06-23-2010

Veigar is getting some major love now. About time.