Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nide

06-23-2010

"Spirit Visage healing and regen received reduced to 20% from 25%"

*Vader voice*
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Aeile

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
good thing this isnt the last patch
Oh dear, you had me worried for a second, thank you for your reassurances :P

In other news, Lima Beans has just earned himself +1 internet

Ratsak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Ezreal...
Goodnight sweet prince.

Captain Dalmeida

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

yet another nerf to ezreal, I stopped palying him as of the last patch, and you give him a skin. I wonder if Riot likes losing money on usless skins for useless champs. Also Shaco, changed to bonus damage, WTF you nerf a nerf'd champ when Olaf runs free. I swear your destroying this company from the inside, BUT the new champ looks good. At least one department is prospering..

benold

06-23-2010

why do you tease us once with awesome eve changes and then you do nothing with her and now you remove her base dodge. why not just kill her off and create a new champ in her place?

Korlee

06-23-2010

I'm really curious to find out the logic in the Ashe changes. Everyone from the council to the new guys can settle on the fact she is very easy to play and extremely solid with her short spam stun, kiting ability, and long range harass with volley. One could even say she was a lil broken with how often should spam her stun amongst other things will little drawback. Now you change the bounty which was silly but you changed into something huge! The ability to scout the map at little cost. That means her team is going to be running around with a mobile ward more or less. She can scout baron safely, dragon, bushes, the river, you name it. With a slight mana cost and never putting herself even close to danger. That on top of her other abilities? Ashe is pretty extreme right now.

Then there is the Teemo and Eve lil nerf. Does this mean you are going to rework those two champions soon? That they are going to get some love so they are more viable in multiple builds and just all around? Because if not that is a really odd change considering that both champions are kinda lackluster.

The Cho'gath change! Does this mean a full sized Cho'gath can be flung now as well? I mean did it fix his hitbox issues as well for others or just him?

Angryamish

06-23-2010

It seems like Veigar was just side graded. He has improved mana regen, but loses his slow ability power gain over time. He also loses his ability to gain more ability power just by being in a team fight. His ultimate is improved against AP using characters, but weaker against AD characters (which is most of them). Some of his cool downs and ranges are improved, but not substantially.

Why were these changes made? Nothing has improved. Overall, he is probably a weaker champion than before.

EDIT: Ok, it seems that veigar will retain his ability to gain 1 ap with baleful strike kills on minions. In that case, I'd guess that this is a buff to him, but only slightly.

Lord Muse

06-23-2010

why do janna and ezreal get nerfed every patch and why is shaco still horribly powerful? other than that i'm happy with the changes to pantheon and gangplank

poonsword

Recruiter

06-23-2010

I hope before the new season comes out the mac version will be out that would be tight y'all

Zeryas

06-23-2010

Ezreal, remove the word heal from his attributes.

I am not sure why ezreal deserves this nerf but it is very obvious that RIOT is going to fix Ezreal into an AD build. And it is quite interesting that a champion with 3 AP depending skills is forced to play in AD.

And the Ulti precentage is still kept at 0.7 ratio.

It can be seen that many people keep arguing Ezreal is being buff in recent patch. In the last patch, when everyone is talking about Ezreal nerf, one RIOT official said, "No, Ezreal is buffed, see his mystic shot change." It is actually similar to give a champion 1 more HP at Level1 and removing one of his skills and then announce, "SEE? WE BUFF HIM BY GIVING HIM 1 MORE HP!"

And this time, still someone going to say Ezreal is buffed. "Maximise his output and provide AS bonus to his teammates at MAX range." Which ranged champion cant maximise his output if he can stay at MAX range? I can see the AS buff is quite good, but when could ezreal player face a situation that enermies and teammate are having team battle on a straight line? Then should Ezreal use his skill on damaging or buffing?