Linux Client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ipsec

06-23-2010

Any chance we will see a Linux client for League of Legends? I know the Mac fans are chanting for a client. Thought I would ask the same if there has been any development on a Linux client or maybe even talks on a Linux client?

Thanks

Damian Seto

06-25-2010

I would like a Linux Client too!

somethingevil

06-28-2010

Posting to agree with this, LoL is unfortunately the only reason why I still run Windows... :S

Faer

07-03-2010

There has been some talk of trying to get it to work in Wine, though a real LoL client would be the best !!! Can't wait to get rid of buggy windows!

ItzWarty

07-04-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=5204

People have been trying for quite a while

Crohakon

07-21-2010

I also wish for a linux client. Windows Vista SP2 ended my attempts to run windows. I will miss the few games I used windows to play... and maybe word... but I am so sick of windows.

Let me play LoL =(

Inzek

07-22-2010

+1

Silent Reaper

08-28-2010

*bump

tster

08-28-2010

Don't waste your time developing a Linux client. Instead fix servers and add new features.

BTW, there is pretty much no chance they are going to do this, so don't waste your time arguing for it. You guys don't know how much effort it takes to get a game like this onto Linux.

Adrastious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2011

It's not hard to make a port to linux you got the Crossover platform and wine emulation software at disposal. Also you can install Adobe AIR in linux systems.

But let's face it, if they don't even make a new map and just focus on characters and not even mac has a client. Linux is just not having a client, we can just hope we can emulate it.