Who would be the best AD champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaulkain

06-23-2010

The title states it all. Currently I have been doing Mord/Sion as my two AD characters, and I don't think i've been doing bad with them (Admittedly I do better going AP on alot of other characters, but my point remains the same.) The fact is I have grown bored of using AP on my champions. Yes it makes my abilities stronger, but after my abilities are gone I just feel like I am a dead fish in the water watching my cd bars and hoping I don't die before they come back up. Thanks for the help in advance. Also /End wall of text

TL : DR Read the title....

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Ashe or Tristana. Both are late game carries who do amazing damage. Try Pantheon also for melee. I'm assuming you mean champions who build straight damage, also. Jax doesn't build straight AD but dishes out TONS of damage.

FishDeLaMuerte

06-24-2010

Mord/Sion are not true AD Champs. They are built as tough melee champs. Try looking at the tags for the champs and they will give a good idea of what the champ is. One without the "tough" or "tank" tags are truly damage dealers. As of now, Jax, Ashe, Trist can do the most consistent damage but there is no such thing as the "best" AD champ as all definitions are situational. Do you mean burst? Then it would be Shaco. If you mean overall damage then probably Jax, Trist and Ashe.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

As mentioned above, Sion and Morde are hybrid dudes, not a true DPS. Besides Ashe, Trist and Jax, Yi and Tryndamere come to mind. And Warwick.

Butcher Sloth

06-24-2010

Kassadin AD/AS Build ?

Admonished

06-24-2010

Corki, Gatling+ Hextech Rounds makes Corki's potentially one of the highest DPS outputs in the game, but good luck at both being good with him and having a competant team to support him.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-24-2010

Quote:
but after my abilities are gone I just feel like I am a dead fish in the water watching my cd bars and hoping I don't die before they come back up.
Taking it in a different direction, Jax and Akali are two other options. They build "hybrid" (both AD and AP). Basically their abilities are beefed up a bit, but they aren't dead in the water without them as they do a ton of auto attacking as well. In other words they play like AD champions, except their abilities are a larger % of their damage.

sonntG

08-04-2010

gotta say, Master Yi, even with his squishyness, is still one of my favorite auto damage heroes. Wuji style is +35, triggered +70. Highlander gives way fast attack speed and move speed. stack a couple damage items, and you have a tissue paper champion who hits insanely high, especially with crit runes/items

M0D

08-04-2010

I like Janna as AD champ

outfoxxed

08-04-2010

ezreal