Thank You

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cromide

11-02-2011

There are people that sit around and wait for a solution. This being the majority of the people, i know i am, i like to wait for a solution to be found. But a small percentage of people actually try to do something about it. And although we are still unable to play, i feel the need to thank all the people that helped with the fixing and the cleanups of the mac client. People like Boompje and IHexi that do not get paid for this, yet they are trying to find a solution. Yes it would be easier to just give up and play on windows, but that is not what they are doing. Out of their own spare time they do this for the community because thats what they are. The world needs more people like this.

Here is my personal thank you, Thank you programmers and just pure awesomenness that work for the greater being of everyone in this community. I am in your Debt

TL : DR
Post below and express your thanks to the people that are working their asses off to get you into the game.
If ever they feel the need to just give up and quit. know that their efforts will not be in vain.
Thank You

Downsample

11-02-2011

Long time reader and first ever post but i totally agree with OP here. If this gets up and running i will surely donate! So should everyone else who can!

Keep going!

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-02-2011

i change side for once. i left the developing/fixing chair a long time ago, and now i'm one of those who sit and wait for most of the time, so that's my place i guess. i spam my thanks too boompje so much i could as well put on ******** "guy love" from scrubs, but i think one more won't hurt.

to everyone who's working on the client, now, in the past, and in the future, famous or unknown: thank you.

Cromide

11-02-2011

So after the fix made by our fellow mac programmers and the sort.

Thank you again. for without you, i cannot play and enjoy the game

Crackerjack5

11-02-2011

I have had my macbook for 3 years, and have had no access to PC's for that long but I have wanted to play LoL since release, but with Boompje's client I could.
Naturally I was depressed when it crashed because of Shyvana patch, but i believed in the creators and I was rewarded for my beliefs with a fix
I have had many other errors, and Boompje, YSFighter, Ediwir, and Velkourous (srry if i said the name wrong) have helped me fix them.
Thank you everyone who helped with the fix, i knew you could do it!

Crackerjack5

11-02-2011

Double Post

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-02-2011

guys, just for you to know:
the specific author of the fix is Drakulix. all hail Drax!