Congratulations to the Friend Referral Sweepstakes Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirno9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

I had the feeling that the winners weren't going to be announced, but now that they have been, I wonder why this took a few months.

Azael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Quote:
Additionally, we thought it might be fun to challenge all of you to don the mantle of a socialite over the next few weeks. And so, in the interest of encouraging everyone to be friendly, we have decided to hold a sweepstakes. If you refer at least one player who reaches summoner level 10 between now and June 20th, you could be one of ten players to take home a prize package of 2800 Riot Points. For the official contest rules, click here.
Here the prize

durpado

06-23-2010

Congrats now gif patch notes.

thepepheb

06-23-2010

I don't know why but I feel like at least one of these guys has a secondary account... just saying

AoiAoi

06-23-2010

great job guys keep those events flowing and keep up the good work with all the new content. i cant wait to see whats in store next

Fairly Good

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Jte Baize a Sec
French win

Ilidian

06-23-2010

WoW!
GaySensei!!!!

Ozzmanz

06-23-2010

Congratulations winners.

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

06-23-2010

Keep up the good work recruiting to expand the community, but remember quality over quantity.

Decendt

06-23-2010

Gj GaySensei... The League of Legends community can learn alot from you....that they can...that they can.