Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Congratulations to the Friend Referral Sweepstakes Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cirno9

06-23-2010

I had the feeling that the winners weren't going to be announced, but now that they have been, I wonder why this took a few months.

Azael

Recruiter

06-23-2010

Quote:
Additionally, we thought it might be fun to challenge all of you to don the mantle of a socialite over the next few weeks. And so, in the interest of encouraging everyone to be friendly, we have decided to hold a sweepstakes. If you refer at least one player who reaches summoner level 10 between now and June 20th, you could be one of ten players to take home a prize package of 2800 Riot Points. For the official contest rules, click here. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/sweepstakes)

Here the prize

durpado

06-23-2010

Congrats now gif patch notes.

thepepheb

06-23-2010

I don't know why but I feel like at least one of these guys has a secondary account... just saying

AoiAoi

Recruiter

06-23-2010

great job guys keep those events flowing and keep up the good work with all the new content. i cant wait to see whats in store next

Fairly Good

06-23-2010

Quote:
ByronicHero:

Jte Baize a Sec

French win

Ilidian

06-23-2010

WoW!
GaySensei!!!!

Ozzmanz

06-23-2010

Congratulations winners.

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

06-23-2010

Keep up the good work recruiting to expand the community, but remember quality over quantity.

Decendt

06-23-2010

Gj GaySensei... The League of Legends community can learn alot from you....that they can...that they can.