Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need some buddies to play with!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Pluz2

11-02-2011

Just downloaded League of Legends, played the tutorial got into a game and.....everybody is a big meanie to me because I'm horrible.....>_>

So I'm here asking if anybody want's to play together with me, I have almost no experience with these kinds of games, I usually play games like Starcraft or Diablo so....Yeah.

Add me ingame if your nice and don't mind a lot of noob questions!

I play on the NA server because that's what somebody suggested for an Australian.
In-game Name: 2Pluz2
I'm 16 so I want be cracking it or anything =)

P.S - I'm Australian, so I do lagg I little bit sometimes, It wont hinder my game to much I promise!

2Pluz2 Hooroo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HngryHngryHobo

Adjudicator

11-02-2011

You can add me as HngryHngryHobo just like my forum name I'm more than willing to teach you the basics in a custom game or something.