Stop raging at Dignitas... Come on guys..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aTastyNoodle

11-01-2011

Its not them. its rock solid. Have you seen Dignitas starcraft? or counterstrike? they're good sports, awesome people.
but voyboy, jatt, and the rest of "rock solid" are total shatbags.

UnleashThePwnies

11-01-2011

Voyboy & Jatt both represent Dignitas, not Rock Solid. And the rest of the story that's been a hot topic past few days speaks for itself at this point.

aTastyNoodle

11-01-2011

well, what i really mean is, dignitas did not know all of RS were scumbags before they hired them LOL

Baconnaise

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTastyNoodle View Post
Its not them. its rock solid. Have you seen Dignitas starcraft? or counterstrike? they're good sports, awesome people.
It is them. They represent Dignitas. If they don't want to accept it then they should remove the LoL team from Dignitas. People get fired all the time for shining a bad light on the company they work for plain and simple.

DireRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconnaise View Post
It is them. They represent Dignitas. If they don't want to accept it then they should remove the LoL team from Dignitas. People get fired all the time for shining a bad light on the company they work for plain and simple.
Agreed.

UnleashThePwnies

11-01-2011

Quote:
well, what i really mean is, dignitas did not know all of RS were scumbags before they hired them LOL
You catch the Odee/Reginald interview? Maybe Odee likes to be around his own kind.

ONOGMuffins

11-01-2011

Quote:
At first it was just the LoL branch, but when ODEE stepped in on $%%@# Slasher, it became the entire organization.

Nightfallyn

11-01-2011

Voyboy and Dignitas should of straight up declined the 3rd set and admitted defeat. They are at fault for not being a good sports and following the rules that had already been established. They can say they just inquired about the rules, but after finding out that they wanted to change the rules they should of seen the **** storm fall out that was going to come against them and just said no thanks, CDE won fair and square.

EvoSummoner

11-01-2011

serioous
stop begind ****sa
at digintas
tdey a good company

Vertica

11-01-2011

Maybe you should have tried to make this thread before Odee went on air and made himself look like an arrogant ******bag. Dignitas have destroyed their reputation in the biggest growing e-sport (although I use that word loosely given recent events) in the world ... GJ Dignitas.

Odee is a big man ambushing an unsuspecting player. I'll ****ing argue with him any day and wipe that slimey grin off his face.

Everything Dig has done and continues to do regarding this situation makes me think less and less of them.