Game Crashes at Loading screen after Champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cessena

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryxii View Post
To all people who had problems with blue squares on loading screen and bug splash report right after entering the game here is how I fixed my problem:
1) Go into your RADS folder of league of legends: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS
2) DELETE everything except the folder called system
3) Launch the game, you will download patches and after, everything was fine for me.

Hope this will be helpful for some of you guys
This worked for me!! Thanks a bunch.

st8 uhp ganstur

03-11-2013

so any ways
i put in my pass
join a match
choose character
league crashes right before load up screen. its so irritating i tried everything from reinstalling and repairing it.

ScorpiboyXL

05-04-2013

my LoL doesn't even show an error screen... it just dissappears into the depths of my computer, never to be found again ;_;

blooderty

06-18-2013

wow i hate this will i get banned from this???

NFunit

06-18-2013

Same problem, crashes going into the loading screen and same thing happens when trying to reconnect.

RussKey

08-23-2013

it just happened to me today. I played multiple games last night but today i started a game and picked my champ and everything went black and it disconnected me and i cant recconect. ((((((((

jeffythewise

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryxii View Post
To all people who had problems with blue squares on loading screen and bug splash report right after entering the game here is how I fixed my problem:
1) Go into your RADS folder of league of legends: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS
2) DELETE everything except the folder called system
3) Launch the game, you will download patches and after, everything was fine for me.

Hope this will be helpful for some of you guys
You probably don't need to delete the entire folder, just the two logitech files, LogitechGKey.dll and LogitechLed.dll. http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ampion_select/

Peki

08-23-2013

I tried to repair, yet it freezes. Running it on administrator, it just keeps on freezing. I really want to rank...

frozenMALLETS

08-23-2013

having the same issue. started with lag in the middle of a ranked (-_-), and followed by more lag in a intermediate (which i reset my router in the middle of, which solved the problem temporarily), and then a bug splat error started when attempting to play an ARAM. now i can't play any game mode with out it. running on windows 7 64-bit as well. PLEASE RIOT, take a look at the patch, some sort of error must lie within.

frozenMALLETS

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnas View Post
Ok, i think that we can close this thread.

The best solution we have so far is to start a blacklist of uncompatible GPU with League of Legends.

So yea, dear customers, we have an awesome game here, which maybe worked with your GPU but don't anymore, so buy another PC, laptop or w/e please.
Or even better:
Dear customers, you currently have a compatible GPU you can play League of Legends, until we blacklist your GPU.

That's your redpost, kkthxbb

[SOLVED]
i just bought my new laptop for school last week, fresh from HP and im getting errors already? i don't think they blacklisted my GPU so soon. and im not about to drop another $500+ on another computer. its a software issue.