Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashes at Loading screen after Champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKaizen

11-02-2011

if u want to check , yust create custom games instead normal 5v5,3v3,dominion. that way your account will not get banned. Thats what i do to check if the stupid crash still happen.

Troll Number1337

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Riot, please fix this D: everyone have geforce 7000m here D:

RayofPain

11-02-2011

i have an ATI laptop video card, so I don't think that's the problem.

LeWhiteGuy

11-02-2011

I have the laptop Geforce 7000m video card and having the same problem... tried with my sis laptop and works fine with here Ati video card >_<

C000KIE MONSTER

11-04-2011

Quote:
Neon Noble:
I'm starting to think we need to repair our games (again, if you're me). I have this same problem, except now suddenly after logging in to the game, there's just a blank menu...

repair doesnt fix it.... and you get leaves and negative elo if this happens on a ranked.... i fell 50 points

DuckSauce123

11-04-2011

I'm having the same problem...one i'm on the game loading screen my client + computer completely freezes and i have to force restart my computer. This is the first time this has ever happened and only started after the shyvana patch, so freaking annoying.

Already got 2 leaves because of this problem :<

Jacky Peng

11-04-2011

Me too, and btw I got 2 "leaves" already. First time i witnessed it, 2nd time I tried again and it failed.

NecroLeader

11-04-2011

well, i was playing all the night and now this shows me a ¨firewall¨ problem.... (its a lie, my pc was powered off, no changes, no updates)..

here is the weird thing.... i can play custom solo player... but i cant play normal games..... nice fake reports for me D:

and i have reached my 1000 win yesterday D:

DrakemZ

Recruiter

11-04-2011

4 updates and nothing so far, starting to lose hope

WrathInkarnate

11-04-2011

same here and i have "dc'd" from 2 games now i hope i dont get bannde for sumthing out of my control