Game Crashes at Loading screen after Champ select

12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKaizen

11-02-2011

if u want to check , yust create custom games instead normal 5v5,3v3,dominion. that way your account will not get banned. Thats what i do to check if the stupid crash still happen.

Troll Number1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Riot, please fix this D: everyone have geforce 7000m here D:

RayofPain

11-02-2011

i have an ATI laptop video card, so I don't think that's the problem.

LeWhiteGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

I have the laptop Geforce 7000m video card and having the same problem... tried with my sis laptop and works fine with here Ati video card >_<

C000KIE MONSTER

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Noble View Post
I'm starting to think we need to repair our games (again, if you're me). I have this same problem, except now suddenly after logging in to the game, there's just a blank menu...

repair doesnt fix it.... and you get leaves and negative elo if this happens on a ranked.... i fell 50 points

DuckSauce123

11-04-2011

I'm having the same problem...one i'm on the game loading screen my client + computer completely freezes and i have to force restart my computer. This is the first time this has ever happened and only started after the shyvana patch, so freaking annoying.

Already got 2 leaves because of this problem :<

Jacky Peng

11-04-2011

Me too, and btw I got 2 "leaves" already. First time i witnessed it, 2nd time I tried again and it failed.

NecroLeader

11-04-2011

well, i was playing all the night and now this shows me a ¨firewall¨ problem.... (its a lie, my pc was powered off, no changes, no updates)..

here is the weird thing.... i can play custom solo player... but i cant play normal games..... nice fake reports for me D:

and i have reached my 1000 win yesterday D:

DrakemZ

Recruiter

11-04-2011

4 updates and nothing so far, starting to lose hope

WrathInkarnate

11-04-2011

same here and i have "dc'd" from 2 games now i hope i dont get bannde for sumthing out of my control

12345612 ... 34