Game Crashes at Loading screen after Champ select

1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayofPain

11-01-2011

Bug splat Report shortly after.

Patched the Shyvana/hotfixed with spectator and now my LoL is completely broken.

Already seen like two or three other threads with this problem. This is serious and needs attention.

Whenever I start a game (normal, custom or otherwise, on different accounts) my LoL goes through champ select fine, but once I'm in the character loading screen, it loads for a bit before the bugsplat error comes up. I also notice that some of the summoner spells are "Blocked out" in the loading screen, with a blue square or something. Very weird.

Last thing I did before I tried playing these games was try to do spectator mode, only to run into the bugsplat error. May have something to do with that but i sort of doubt it.

Can we have a serious thread with serious concerns on this issue? I already have two leaves from attempting to play.

Running on 64-bit windows 7, never had a problem before.

AIex

11-01-2011

yeah im one of them buddy. Its strange i played a few games after patch then suddenly i try vladimir or graves and BAM abysmal window upon champion summoning page. except im not getting a bugsplat error, the window simply minimizes to my taskbar or whatever and its entirely black. Restarting my computer did NOT solve the problem

Troll Number1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2011

i have seen the logs, its a map error, our LoLs cant load the map proper. please riot help us

Neon Noble

11-01-2011

I'm starting to think we need to repair our games (again, if you're me). I have this same problem, except now suddenly after logging in to the game, there's just a blank menu...

AIex

11-01-2011

for some reason it works fine on normal maps, but when I try dominion it crashes, this is a problem as I almost completely only play dominion.

RayofPain

11-01-2011

I've already ran repair, did not fix the problem.

edit: Just tried joining (and crashed again) a game, some of the players that were in the champ select had the words [Unlocalized] in their names. I could not get a good look before i was disconnected. sad day.

Vneego

11-01-2011

To recount I have been able to play maybe 3 or 4 games after the shyvana patch, and after I am not able to load any game, even custom ones.

SKaizen

11-01-2011

EVRY ONE tell me please, do you have the video card, [geforce, nvidia 7000] some times in computers Acer-Aspire. Because that is happening on my computer and another person that i knew with the same problem and we have the same computer/video card.

XxDrEvil BlazexX

11-01-2011

i have some stupid error which comes up..i tried joining a few games im banned now for 1 week ... wtf

drew008

11-01-2011

I'm scared to start a game now, because like you, I always crash during summoning. I can't reconnect either. I'm pretty pissed because it's not our fault. I never leave games and that's probably why I'm not banned yet. This issue definitly needs to be fixed.

1234511 ... 34