Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bring back Summoners Rift Winter!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordie

11-05-2011

+1 support

blubberking

11-05-2011

There's simply no reason not to have more especially when it's already designed.

We also need god **** magma chamber.

aznxlarry

11-05-2011

Yes! Plz do! Im freezing my ass off already xD the map just fits the mood hahaha

NetOp

11-05-2011

Bump

intox fishy

11-05-2011

I came onto the forums today to make a thread for this specific reason. Winter summoners rift = best summoners rift. TBH, autumn is just annoying to play on. Having it on for all of summer when it wasn't even halloween was just strange to me. It doesn't really change the look of the map except make it darker and more gloomy. Winter summoner's rift was bright, fun and the ambient music was amazing.

BrokenFiend

11-06-2011

Quote:
intox fishy:
I came onto the forums today to make a thread for this specific reason. Winter summoners rift = best summoners rift. TBH, autumn is just annoying to play on. Having it on for all of summer when it wasn't even halloween was just strange to me. It doesn't really change the look of the map except make it darker and more gloomy. Winter summoner's rift was bright, fun and the ambient music was amazing.

What? The silly halloween map has been up for THIS long?
My friends and are already so annoyed by it that we just want to stop playing for now.
And I have never even SEEN the winter version. I love winter!
Does anyone have a screenshot!?
Please bring that back!

Snow Bunny

12-04-2011

Support, That's one map you can't go without while killing dem teemos.

MakinBacnPanCaks

12-04-2011

Support

Okiri Maelstrom

12-04-2011

I'm curious to see this map, but from what I have seen of youtube videos it looks amazing so please Riot bring it back?

horribad

12-04-2011

My name is IsAprettyCoolguy and I approve this message.