Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bring back Summoners Rift Winter!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godot1337

11-01-2011

So halloween is over, and now winter approaches us. I think a cool thing to do is bring back our year old summoners rift winter map that many of us wish to play in again! It went well with some of the skins people had, such as Tundra Hunter Warwick or Snow Bunny Nidalee, and probably it would look cool with some of the newer skins that came out such as Cyrocore Brand.

Even for the people who didn't like it, I'm sure it holds some old memories of when you were playing twitch mid rushing a last whisper for attack speed or stacking sunfires on garen.

Bring it back! We loved it!

slobow

11-01-2011

YEA i think it would look good with a lot of the new skins like cryocore brand and those winter blue skins XD

Ebvert

11-01-2011

I support this, i loved that map's music and ambience

CM Swagrid

11-01-2011

yea I miss that setting reminds me of a winter wonderland, a childhood favorite almost.

kOfLe

11-02-2011

bump

Godot1337

11-02-2011

Quote:
Godot1337:
So halloween is over, and now winter approaches us. I think a cool thing to do is bring back our year old summoners rift winter map that many of us wish to play in again! It went well with some of the skins people had, such as Tundra Hunter Warwick or Snow Bunny Nidalee, and probably it would look cool with some of the newer skins that came out such as Cyrocore Brand.

Even for the people who didn't like it, I'm sure it holds some old memories of when you were playing twitch mid or stacking sunfires on garen.

Bring it back! We loved it!

^

slobow

11-03-2011

Bumb

xVionas

Recruiter

11-03-2011

agreed

Godot1337

11-04-2011

b u m p

Boom Swagz

11-04-2011

I started in February so i just missed it, I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THAT MAP SO BAD PLEASE RIOTT

BUMP