Honestly fk these stupid patches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG noodles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

What is this the 10th time in the past 3 months all mac users had to re-do their clients for these fkin bugs, why cant riot just make this game for fkin macs so we dont deal with this stupid sht

I hate Shyvanna btch already

Mouarikh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Well, they stopped supporting this client a while ago. So, they don't have to care about us anymore, until they make a new one.

Qchongfu

11-01-2011

If it was simple; it would already be done.

I don't want to say that they have a lack of interest in resolving this issue, as it would be a net gain for them to do so, however, their lack of communication to the mac forums during beta mixed with their verbosity/gregariousness with general forums, instils doubts in me.

That being said, I would love Riot to come out, not with a simple "we're dedicated to produce a stable mac client" statement. But saying, "we love you guys, we love your support and dedication, and we're working as hard as possible to produce a client to benefit both you, the summoners, and us."

I don't feel that passion from them, and thus , I don't believe this to be a "tier 1" concern for them. Basic communication, even if it does not include any concrete updates or info, counts for a lot, especially when you're used to being in the dark.