Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honestly fk these stupid patches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nado Dodger

11-01-2011

What is this the 10th time in the past 3 months all mac users had to re-do their clients for these fkin bugs, why cant riot just make this game for fkin macs so we dont deal with this stupid sht

I hate Shyvanna btch already

Mouarikh

11-01-2011

Well, they stopped supporting this client a while ago. So, they don't have to care about us anymore, until they make a new one.

Qchongfu

11-01-2011

If it was simple; it would already be done.

I don't want to say that they have a lack of interest in resolving this issue, as it would be a net gain for them to do so, however, their lack of communication to the mac forums during beta mixed with their verbosity/gregariousness with general forums, instils doubts in me.

That being said, I would love Riot to come out, not with a simple "we're dedicated to produce a stable mac client" statement. But saying, "we love you guys, we love your support and dedication, and we're working as hard as possible to produce a client to benefit both you, the summoners, and us."

I don't feel that passion from them, and thus , I don't believe this to be a "tier 1" concern for them. Basic communication, even if it does not include any concrete updates or info, counts for a lot, especially when you're used to being in the dark.