@Riot Suggestion Multi unit select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Hey this is Chibii : ) ,

I've been wondering how come LoL doesn't have a multi unit select U.I like Starcraft or Warcraft. People who play Shaco and Heimer complain about how the turrets don't hit their desired target/JITB, so why not allow them to do it themselves. This would even allow a higher skill cap on these heroes obviously there would have to be a change on how Shaco's box's work, but it might work.

IzzyOttr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

because for 99% of the champs there is no need to deselect the champ at any time
this would just cause new players to make more mistakes than they already do.

it would be reasonable to allow this as a toggle option somewhere, but changing the functionality of JitB/Turret seems like it'd make those skills immensely more powerful and also isnt an interface issue. For minions that can already be controlled (Tibbers, etc) ALT+Click "selects" them.

There is already a lot of skill involved in predicting enemy movement / minion movement and placing turret/JitB accordingly so that you get the desired effect.

Tom4Tom

11-02-2011

wouldn't work at all actually... what you are really asking for with this change, is absolute control over specific pets/turrets/clones. Those that SHOULD be controlled, already are so (alt+click). the rest (jitb and turrets) are not for a REASON. Would not be fair. That being said, heimer still has significant AI bugs in his turrets...but i digress.