LoL community stand by Mac Users, we need your help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commbat

11-01-2011

All players of LoL, Windows users, and fellow peers and brethren of the League of Legends tournament. I come to you today, a mac user, and a fellow brother in need of your assistance. You may not be experiencing these problems, but mac users cannot play LoL because of this last patch. We used to bypass this problem with a reprieve of using a windows launcher, but Riot has patched this. Please feel for your brothers and sisters that are mac users.. we love our community and participating in the daily killing of champions. If you can stand by us and help us get back into the commmunity it will show how strong and how amazing this gaming community really is! Help us be recognized by Riot and get us back into LoL. Support us! Occupy Riot with us and get this community back to the way it used to be. Diverse and competitive! #OccupyRiot

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1435113

Felix Omni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-01-2011

We don't care about no stinkin' Mac users. Get a real computer.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Suck it up, your fault for buying an overpriced Mac with the same specs as a custom built PC thats 3-4x better.

tastypastry45

11-01-2011

nobody gives a teemo about your dumb macs. noob

Commbat

11-01-2011

i figured i'd run into trolls, honestly i cant help its the best computer for schooling and it will last me a decade longer than your pc will. this shouldn't mean that you side against us. We are your fellow brothrs and sisters that make your LoL experience enjoyable.

Snoozealot

11-01-2011

Make LoL for linux, and then maybe I'll think about the macs. Lol they are the trolls? Your mac will last as long as an equally built PC which will cause half the price. I can make your mac for 1/4 the price, and then load the os on it. Congrats I have your mac for 1/4 the price.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

11-01-2011

ha, hahaha, "trolls" too bad mac's suck... if you like the OS so much just run it in a VM on a PC...

Commbat

11-01-2011

haha there is no way, my friends mac is 8 years old and runs just as well as it did the first year he bought it. I'm a pc fan but when it comes to laptops, pcs cant do that.

Spavven

11-01-2011

Get an OS that isn't terrible and we'll talk. I built an equivalent machine for a fraction of the price, with cheaper and more accessible support.

Racecar0

Recruiter

11-01-2011

Don't know what you actually expected to get out of the worst gaming community ever with this post, but there you have it.