Application component 'SERVICES' failed to load: Error #2124, aborting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

I get this message and an error report once I hit play, but the error report does not even send.

This only started after the patch, please help.

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

Bumppp

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

Running repair and uninstalling did not work.

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

bumpp

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

bumpp

STG Banksy

11-01-2011

bumpp

Mozeey

11-03-2011

Getting the same error... Happened when the game gave my computer a memory crash and rebooted itself. Now when I open the game, the title screen is blank and shows that same error "Application component 'SERVICES' failed to load: Error #2124, aborting." and sending the error report won't send as well. Reinstalling did not fix the problem. Any ideas?

MackDaddyMcFresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

With you guys. The problem seems to have gotten worse though, because now my launcher won't even launch. I'm getting a rads kernel problem or something :/ This sucks.

Mozeey

11-04-2011

Well, I fixed it in some way. You'll need another computer with the installed game onto the hard drive that actually works playing the game. What I did was I copied the RiotGames folder under the C drive from that computer, put in onto a flash drive, and pasted and replaced back onto the same folder where your folder is located to your other computer. That way, it'll replace all the files with the new working files. Pretty simple and noobish, but it does the job.