Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac loads everything fine but the actual game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2nd02nun

11-01-2011

It seems that i finally got the mac version to work but when it comes down to the game actually loading it fails. I took a screenshot of the error message I get hopefully someone can help. I select my character lock in and then the game goes to launch and ...

[IMG] (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/screenshot20111101at142.png/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)[/IMG]

any ideas?

Hollow Eight

11-01-2011

seems to be a wide spread issue that just brought the mac community down for league today. thanks to it, i now have a leave on my record, so i advise you avoid joining games till its fixed.

MrMostlyMittens

11-01-2011

Making more threads about it seems to be helping.

2nd02nun

11-01-2011

Thank you so much this is the first time I've ever installed anything on a Mac here I thought I may have installed something wrong. When will I know it's safe to try and play again?

Hollow Eight

11-01-2011

follow boomje's thread. seems to be the most updated. honestly it'll just be a rough ride from here. have to stick to these forums tho

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-01-2011

Quote:
Hollow Eight:
follow boomje's thread. seems to be the most updated. honestly it'll just be a rough ride from here. have to stick to these forums tho

everyone in our mailing list will recive an update on the fix the moment it becomes available... it may take more time than what we initially expected, tho...
(to subscribe to the mailing list, just make an account on our forums. you can find them by visiting www.bompje.net)

Hollow Eight

11-01-2011

we appreciate the heads up ediwir, thank you