Every game since the patch has been 4xx-0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaru Genji

11-01-2011

Blowouts? No. Finished on 26-0, coming back from a 300 point loss, so no. Not much has changed.

Seņor Pancho

11-02-2011

just had my first 1-0 victory. that was hella intense, but **** it felt good.

other than that, yes, way more 1-sided games than before.

Bearacolypse

11-02-2011

I've played with Fdru in Draft dominion and he picks warwick then just suicides top over and over again. I can see why the rubberband mechanics were working in his favor.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

So, whats the verdict? Patch has improved the game?

Didn't get to play last night since the tiny child refused to go to bed on time. Or... really, at all...

Baldazzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

I came back from a 3. We had 3, they were in the 200s, still came back. Pretty awesome.

FDru

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearacolypse View Post
I've played with Fdru in Draft dominion and he picks warwick then just suicides top over and over again. I can see why the rubberband mechanics were working in his favor.
lol...

The best part about this comment, is that this is exactly the thing I complain about my teammates doing every single game.

So, yes, I'm sure you've seen players suiciding into Windmill in my games, but not me. Sorry.