Every game since the patch has been 4xx-0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

So far, I like it. We really stomped early game and ended up winning ~200-0, which felt about right.

The next game was down to the wire.

FDru

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Ok I will post screenshots of everygame i play now to see if they are blow outs.
Nobody gives a ****.

And it's not like the title of my thread was "comebacks are impossible". Do you just read whatever you want? And who do you think you are to just randomly accuse me of lying?

tl;dr: shut the f*** up.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Nobody gives a ****.

And it's not like the title of my thread was "comebacks are impossible". Do you just read whatever you want? And who do you think you are to just randomly accuse me of lying?

tl;dr: shut the f*** up.
Wow dude...get more mad. And your title implied that comebacks are near impossible and that blowouts are the norm.

Now, rage at me bro. Rage at me.

WaterD103

11-01-2011

Every game since the patch has been 4xx-0
My english is that bad? I thought EVERY means ALL...... Im confused

Necks

11-01-2011

It certainly feels more hopeless after losing the first Windmill. I just got out of a match where my team was r'aped at Windmill and we did not cap Windmill even once for 12 minutes.

Then, our Yorick destroyed bottom vs a Morgana, held enemy bottom, and bounced the game back into our favor. We won 90 - 0.

Conclusion: There is a more snowbally effect at Windmill. You cap Windmill = you keep that advantage and ride that momentum for a lot longer. However, the other mechanics of Dominion are still in tact. Bottom solo is still the true carry (the chess King piece) of the game, and a solid bottom has the power to turn games around, no matter how snowbally it is at top.

Necks

11-01-2011

Also, your actions at the first Windmill make a huge impact in terms of snowball for the next 12-15 minutes. So, hyper carry champions like Jax will have a harder (or easier) time achieving 6-item end game status.

Therefore, a new counter has been introduced to the game versus hyper carry champions: don't be an idiot at Windmill, and win it.

MajorUrsa

11-01-2011

So the consensus is that the first 20 seconds of the game dictate the next 12-15 minutes and the final verdict in the map?

No one see's a problem with this?

Miles Long

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorUrsa View Post
So the consensus is that the first 20 seconds of the game dictate the next 12-15 minutes and the final verdict in the map?

The SR losers don't.

Personally, I've been seeing as many one sided games as I've seen close games even before this patch, so I seriously doubt anything has changed.

Give Riot a little more time to completely ruin Dominion, it wouldn't be smart to destroy it a month after release.

Necks

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorUrsa View Post

Well, the reason the first Windmill is so important now is because after a big fight, the winners of Windmill can safely recall back, heal to full HP, then return in time for another big fight at Windmill.

Before this patch, this is what happens: Big fight at Windmill, winners are low HP and recall back to heal. Losers respawn lightning quick and cap Windmill behind the winners' backs before a fight even ensues.

Now, a second fight actually happens at Windmill because the respawn timers ensure that both the winning team and the losing team will arrive at Windmill at the same time. And, of course, the winning team has the advantage for the second big fight because they own Windmill.

CWheezy

11-01-2011

I think with the change you cannot mindless ram and suicide at windmill to recap, which was the entire gameplay of most people before the patch. There are other was to capture different points and win