Every game since the patch has been 4xx-0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-01-2011

Mission accomplished, Riot?

coffeerox

11-01-2011

sounds like you got some premades.

LethalityVoX

11-01-2011

Must suck having to take points with skill and strategy now that the "I'm losing, let me mindlessly zerg rush the enemy team" buff is gone, huh?

Comebacks are still very possible, you just don't have them handed to you anymore.

Mightyal

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeerox View Post
sounds like you got some premades.
This

Seņor Pancho

11-01-2011

what queue type are you playing?

Argotto

11-01-2011

Losing teams should never have an advantage like the one before.. makes no sense and truly takes away the competitive spirit.

It feels quite a bit better now that people are willing to actually assist points that need help. The people that depended on that advantage for close games in the end are now forced to work with their team if they don't want to get steamrolled.

FDru

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
what queue type are you playing?
Blind pick earlier, but went back to draft because all the Shaco/Yorick/Ryze every game disgust me.

It's better in draft, but not a lot. Seems like whoever wins windmill is going to win the game every time.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

such a Lie, Ive seen comebacks left and right

Aerodynamic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

So far my games have been blow outs as well but I feel like its more of a match making problem. I'm fighting teams that don't seem to know what they are doing. I'm sure comebacks will happen eventually.

Edit: Just had a game where it was really close all game. It's not the patch, it's just a lack of people in match making I think.

WaterD103

11-01-2011

Ok I will post screenshots of everygame i play now to see if they are blow outs.