Undesirable Wukong Decoy Side Effect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nybass

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
What? Really? So now they gave players the Jungle AI that resets targets if they stealth/Decoy?
I know right. They should fix BOTH player targeting AND Jungle AI so that both keep 'aggro'.

Cailte

11-01-2011

None of this matters because when he decoys he is a different color. They should just delete decoy and give him something new, something that is actually useful.

Murpheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Good morning everyone!

Murpheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailte View Post
None of this matters because when he decoys he is a different color. They should just delete decoy and give him something new, something that is actually useful.
Unless I missed something, that would just be friendly Decoys, I think Decoy was an awesome ability, it could be used for some amazing escapes, and ult dodges such as Ace in the Hole, now minus fake decoying once people figure out they haven't switched target yet.

Two Swords

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterzz View Post
explain how the new decoy doesnt work?
Try reading the OP

daxsmurf

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cDeadly View Post
This is probably intentional on the part of riot. Imagine if you automatically switched targets to Wukong's clone and you were playing a champion with a strong targeted ult such as Warwick. You click on Wukong when he is just out of your range, he uses Decoy, and then when you get in range you automatically ult his clone. I would rather just lose the target selection.
That's the whole point of the decoy...

Yeah I played a Wu vs Wu match today and I noticed this

ˆ ˆ

11-01-2011

bump

I Love God

11-01-2011

Quote:
lol what a noob

Oznap

11-01-2011

Quote:
Hes never played against a shaco/wukong before?

Taliesin

11-01-2011

Bump and +1.