please give me the mac beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

didihurtu

11-01-2011

hey riot hopefully you guys are reading this, but im a extreme lol player but lately my comp crashed so i need to use my mac to play but u guys have recently taken the client off the mac.
But the thing is i have spent so much money on this game and now i cant even play it, so please give me a link or something so i can play

Hotmail is chucky290@hotmail.com

once again thankyou and please may i have the beta trial

VayneOhMyMain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Lol dude Look up how to play lol on mac after mac beta closed. Read instructions and do as it says and you can play well not atm because of this problem
['.\string_s.c' (700)]::mbstowcs_s(): ERROR-> invalid parameter! {expression = 'invalid MBS character'} This error continues to come up when i try to enter a game, I've tried to quit the relog and rejoin but it still doesn't work I've done this about 5 times any ideas

LilDipper

11-01-2011

Mac version is gone, because it wasn't worth the time investment to appease 5% of the playing community, since that is about all who would use a Mac.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

beta closed on macs, surely it cant be that hard to run LoL on a virtual machine tho

YSfighter

11-01-2011

Inb4 spam on that hotmail address.