Shyvana Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

11-05-2011

Thanks for overbuffing Wukong.

Every patch makes the game worse.

Tuk Tuk N Kim

11-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydnpants View Post
wow riot pull one on us shaco players. in the video they said they were going to buff shaco cause they didnt like how he was a 1 trick pony. now they made him a trickless pony. wtf. just destory ap shacos out there.

Jack in the Box
Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 35/55/75/95/115
Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25
Activation range reduced to 300 from 350
Cast range increased to 425 from 400

shaco boxes take to long to activate, now u nerf the damage in the ground. he was barely use due to him been limited to what he could do. require teammates to help run ppl into boxes. barely does dmg without boxes. now he is useless. thanks to riot. another useless champ

^^^^^ they screwed AP shaco hard, and didnt even do the changes that the patch preview said, instead they probably got tired of all the noobs not knowing how to counter the boxes, so they just decided make AP Shaco pretty much worthless now

Eraydon

Recruiter

11-06-2011

...Making Talon's mana regen lower and now raising the cost of rake? That is a really bad idea. I agree his ulti was a bit ridiculous with being able to use it very often, but nerfing rake is too much.

Quindor

11-09-2011

Yikes.. So my power in CT goes out for a week and a half, and I finally get to play a good ol' game of LoL. Jump on talon, lose 3 games after feeding in every game, thinking that maybe it's just because it's been too long since I've played.

Spot patch notes.

Cry.

Back to playing Miss Fortune I guess... maybe I'll get her 20th skin